How bad is Raw right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

• Raw is as good as it's ever been

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raw is still enjoyable

• Raw is watchable

• I struggle to get through Raw

• Raw is as bad as it's ever been

• Total voters

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Would rather brand my face with a iron than watch that again!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
is like the whole world has Diarrhoea and they directed their explosiveness directly at the wwe product :obama:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It was great, marriage proposals from a crazy bitch between the best wrestler in the world and some idiot with slicked back hair. A midget hiding under the ring as the anon GM, Fella and ADR continuing their red hot feud with dat video. Also another installment of Lawler and Cole, plus Kane and Show making most Luchas look like shit with their crazy spots. What a great time to be a Raw guy.

Reactions: Bort and Matt

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It was great, marriage proposals from a crazy bitch between the best wrestler in the world and some idiot with slicked back hair. A midget hiding under the ring as the anon GM, Fella and ADR continuing their red hot feud with dat video. Also another installment of Lawler and Cole, plus Kane and Show making most Luchas look like s*** with their crazy spots. What a great time to be a Raw guy.

:true: No arguing there

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll give it a "watchable." I'm certainly not thrilled with it lately by any means, but I'm hanging in there and managing to make it through it each week. So it's still watchable for me, but it could be significantly improved.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i actually enjoyed it :obama: