How about them ghosts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Honestly, I've always believed in Ghosts. I think I told this story on the other forum I used to frequent but anyways I've seen enough shit to not believe it. When I was a lot younger I lived with my Dad and I swear something about that place just wasn't right. We'd constantly hear shit on a regular basis, stuff would move, and it was cold all the time. Even typing about it gives me goosebumps because I was terrified as a kid. The scariest moment for me was one night when me and my Dad fell asleep in the living room and I woke up in the middle of the night. I looked to the doorway to the living room and I could see a tall dark shadow looking at me, and my Dad was asleep beside me. I didn't think much of it and was half-asleep until I woke the next morning and realize what I saw.

That definitely could have been a dream, but with everything else that happened before it, I fully believe I saw a spirit that night. It fucking creeps me out to think about that. After that sighting I never felt safe until we moved. There was also another time where we heard a woman screaming and we stepped outside and couldn't hear anything, like it was coming from the house.

I don't really talk about this stuff because it sounds dumb when I type it out but if you were there I feel like you'd be in the same boat as me. If you felt all the experiences. I've not seen anything since that old house so maybe we just blew it all up in our heads and my Dad made it worse by feeding in to it but I'm fully convinced of what I saw. Even to this day he's convinced as well of the old place being haunted, he even told me he saw a shadow one time in the mirror when he was in the bathroom and that it nearly made him shit himself.

I don't know what to believe anymore, there's a lot of people that fake ghost stories but I've also seen questionable shit.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki

Killer ghosts.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ghosts are so real it's scary.
Spirits are real. Apparitions are real. SHADOW beings are real. I've seen shadow beings move across my walls at an apartment we lived at 8 yrs ago. I was getting something out of our fridge when I looked outside and out by the tree line (had barbed wire seperating the tree line from the back yard) I saw what looked like a teenage boy wearing a hat and had dark hair with a german Shepard sitting beside him. I looked back into the fridge, not even 3 seconds went by when I realized I saw something that didnt seem right. When I looked back up they were both gone!! My Mother and Aunt together lived in a pure demonic home before she had me. Soon as they moved out of the house it was demolished. Nobody ever lived in that house for very long.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
So I just got home for work and I got some really interesting fucking news. So some of you may know I work with my Dad in Flooring for Years now and we would work sometimes at this big Apartment Complex where for years since 2015 we would do side work there. The Maintenance guy there Pedro worked there and he would do all the Painting type of stuff and we always dealt with him getting into Apartments along with the Manager there. Now Months ago the Manager told us Pedro was in a seriously Motorcycle Accident and they didn't know if Pedro was going to make it out of the Hospital because he was in a Coma because of it. Now weeks later after we where there multiple times to do work and we said to each other man is that guy blessed he survived that accident and is still working.

Now he's the kicker my Dad called that lady(Manager)out of the blue after work today and we asked about Pedro. She told us Pedro never made out of the Hospital after the Accident. My Dad looked at me and I looked at him today and said what...Pedro is dead. She told us yeah he passed away in the Hospital Months ago. After minutes of my Dad talking to her he hung up and we looked at each other and said what the fuck. We were saying what the fuck because we saw Pedro Weeks after the Accident and he had a conversation with my Dad. He literally passed by me and Pedro and Dad talked for a few minutes and he told my Dad don't worry Lou I'll turn off the Lights and lock up in Spanish. So for sure I saw the dead spirit of Pedro who lived at the Complex for Weeks maybe even a Month and a half after his death. It's on my mind to the point I'm rewinding the tape in my mind double checking what I saw. He literally was footsteps away from me and he didn't seem hurt or anything and I'm thinking he passed away and didn't even know he's passed on then. Pedro Wife and Kids have moved because he was the main provider for them but I'm like damn I wanna talk to his Wife and tell her what we saw and help if he hasn't passed on. My Dad even called me Pedro before saying goodbye so I know it's on his mind hard because he considered him a friend.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So I just got home for work and I got some really interesting fucking news. So some of you may know I work with my Dad in Flooring for Years now and we would work sometimes at this big Apartment Complex where for years since 2015 we would do side work there. The Maintenance guy there Pedro worked there and he would do all the Painting type of stuff and we always dealt with him getting into Apartments along with the Manager there. Now Months ago the Manager told us Pedro was in a seriously Motorcycle Accident and they didn't know if Pedro was going to make it out of the Hospital because he was in a Coma because of it. Now weeks later after we where there multiple times to do work and we said to each other man is that guy blessed he survived that accident and is still working.

Now he's the kicker my Dad called that lady(Manager)out of the blue after work today and we asked about Pedro. She told us Pedro never made out of the Hospital after the Accident. My Dad looked at me and I looked at him today and said what...Pedro is dead. She told us yeah he passed away in the Hospital Months ago. After minutes of my Dad talking to her he hung up and we looked at each other and said what the fuck. We were saying what the fuck because we saw Pedro Weeks after the Accident and he had a conversation with my Dad. He literally passed by me and Pedro and Dad talked for a few minutes and he told my Dad don't worry Lou I'll turn off the Lights and lock up in Spanish. So for sure I saw the dead spirit of Pedro who lived at the Complex for Weeks maybe even a Month and a half after his death. It's on my mind to the point I'm rewinding the tape in my mind double checking what I saw. He literally was footsteps away from me and he didn't seem hurt or anything and I'm thinking he passed away and didn't even know he's passed on then. Pedro Wife and Kids have moved because he was the main provider for them but I'm like damn I wanna talk to his Wife and tell her what we saw and help if he hasn't passed on. My Dad even called me Pedro before saying goodbye so I know it's on his mind hard because he considered him a friend.

I'm guess I can skip sleep tonight

• Wow
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I can't blame you and were suppose to go over at that Complex next week to do an Apartment. Before my Dad called back the Manager my Dad and I were like Jose we talked to Pedro and I said Dad he was right near you and he answered you when you called his name. Freaky shit and sad at the same time because he was a good guy and a hard worker. It would make sense he showed himself to us we saw him all the time and we did alot in 2020 especially.