Hopes for 2017.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't do resolutions, there is like a stigma of failure attached to those (at least in the US) lol

I am hoping for someone to give another someone a job so that second someone can move the America... :please:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I am gonna get a gaming PC soonish but I hope to put time towards Game Dev and hopefully work towards making my own game.

I also hope to spend more time with my wacom and see if i can actually get the hang of that thing.

And as always, I hope this year people realize this planet isn't going to be there for the coming generations if we don't save it. I always hope that, as naive as it sounds lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am gonna get a gaming PC soonish but I hope to put time towards Game Dev and hopefully work towards making my own game.

I also hope to spend more time with my wacom and see if i can actually get the hang of that thing.

And as always, I hope this year people realize this planet isn't going to be there for the coming generations if we don't save it. I always hope that, as naive as it sounds lol.

I have a Wacom pad as well :obama: got it a few years ago. Use it with Krita, it is really nice on there and the software is free.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score

I too am in the process of building a PC. My friends were nice enough to give me some of their old parts. I still have to spend like $200 but I'm fine with that. I can't wait for them to teach me! Also I've been wanting a drawing tablet for forever...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I have a Wacom pad as well :obama: got it a few years ago. Use it with Krita, it is really nice on there and the software is free.
That's what i'm using :) but I can't get it to do smooth lines, it always seems to jitter. It's also the cheapest of the wacoms so it might be that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's what i'm using :) but I can't get it to do smooth lines, it always seems to jitter. It's also the cheapest of the wacoms so it might be that.

You can use Gimp for smooth lines. Krita, I am not sure how to set that up or if it even has the option but for Gimp :
fdgds.png

Just turn that on and raise it to your desired smoothness. I have the $80 one so mine is one of the cheaper ones as well.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
You can use Gimp for smooth lines. Krita, I am not sure how to set that up or if it even has the option but for Gimp :
fdgds.png

Just turn that on and raise it to your desired smoothness. I have the $80 one so mine is one of the cheaper ones as well.
I will definitely give that a go! I use gimp for everything else so might as well XD

Reactions: Solid Snake

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm...

My main goal seems to "just be more fun". This year has really turned Snowwie into a super dry guy behind the fourth wall. Get over a lot of anger/depression issues we mostly struggle with, and... just enjoy some nerdy times like the rest of us.

Also a car would help, and to figure out what to do about school, and to just accept how life is mostly fine right now so to be fine with it. :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'll actually add a few more things to this. Hoping to get my health issues fixed up and get in a healthier position in general. I want my blog to continue to improve and get more traffic, hopefully reach a revenue goal with that in 2017. I also want to make sure I enjoy outside more. Going to start that soon as the weather warms up and on warmer days throughout the winter. I used to love being outside in nature, not sure what happened to that. I will even invest in a new laptop that is lightweight so I have no excuses. I will work outside! I just want to focus on being a more positive person as well.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Ummm, hope is that the world doesn't explode, I continue doing well in my schooling, learn to handle stress better, and build a better dam.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
2017 is officially here for everyone. Let us make it a good one! Positive thoughts, kind words, and hard work!

Reactions: Prince Bálor