Hoomans vs Animals (Ozzy Man)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
My buddies and I debated.

Settle it. Which wants to get laid more. The pelican or the kangaroo.
kangaroo.jpg

479795537.jpg

For the record, two of us are wasted. We still decided animals are cooler to talk to than humans.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I say Kangaroo
.... Are u "wasted"... Red Rain?
I hold my substances too well for that. One night I downed 11 Red Bulls and two beers. I drove home that night through a farm town and all I could see were the bright lights of Vegas.

I was 16. That's the closest I ever came to being wasted. Been a champ ever since that day.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hold my substances too well for that. One night I downed 11 Red Bulls and two beers. I drove home that night through a farm town and all I could see were the bright lights of Vegas.

I was 16. That's the closest I ever came to being wasted. Been a champ ever since that day.

Well, thats good... Woohoo! :emoji_metal:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well for me this is Human VS Bugs: AFTER DECIDING TO TAKE MY A/C out and put it away.
20171026_202621.jpg
:emoji_scream:
20171026_202627.jpg
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I grabbed a sock and squashed them all. Some I stepped on.
20171026_203337.jpg
These were all in those black Styrofoam things. I filled the bath tub in hot water and drowned them all. Haha! Take that u stupid and highly creepy bugs!:emoji_persevere: