Hookah's

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
34hdim0.jpg

thats mine right there, so does anyone else have one? or go to any Hookah bars?

haha my favorite flavor is coconut

edit: and since apprantly there are a couple people out there that have no idea what a "hookah" is...its kinda like a bong thing that people over in the middle east use, its meant to put flavored tobacco in.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its meant to have tobacco put in yes...

Anyway, I got one and got some strawberry shisha to go along with it and it was awesome, but it hasn't been used for the old tobacco since.

Wrestling Station

We call it Sheesha. Its everywhere here.. and i hate it tbh. Most people here like apple flavour. Coconut?! eww thats like ventilating with Bounty chocolate!! :(

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Apple would be pretty bad ass. Might have to clean the resin out of that bad boy and give it a go.

Wrestling Station

Yeah here we have experts in these things as its the origin of sheesha in our countries. Apple they say is the best in the market. If you want the heaviest product you have to go for the raw product that is embeded with honey >_> that would be like as if you are smoking 10 Hookah combined together lol.

Christian

Reaction score
the only time i ever smoked out of a hookah i was in panama city for spring break and my friend put a half oz of weed in it and had like 15 ppl sayin 'nah i cant hit it again'

Wrestling Station

^weed in hookah is so famous in a country like Egypt. Those guys smoke that shit on boats and in cheap coffee bars. Sometimes police try to arrest them, but as they are gangsters, they will engulf and surround police with like 50 men just to freak the policemen out. lol (Just imagine people with no brain surrounding you and are under drug effect, they can kill you with cold blood).

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Yeah my grandfather said that his dad use to smoke Hookahs all the time back in Lebanon...its apparently not as popular over there as it use to be.

but i swear around the Richmond area everyone is obsessed with Hookahs, so much so that there at least 3 hookah bars downtown that you can go and just smoke at, haha

Wrestling Station

^yeah in lebanon there is alot.. but as i said, in Egypt.. there are like 10 hookah bars in every street. Hookah Mania is running wild! bro! :laugh:

the dark knight

^yeah in lebanon there is alot.. but as i said, in Egypt.. there are like 10 hookah bars in every street. Hookah Mania is running wild! bro! :laugh:
lmao

back on topic, i dont have one and i rarely go to those places here in bahrain. but i LOVE apple shesha.

Reaction score
here where i live we have this one street next to the corniche and every second shop is a sheesha bar