Kayfabe Homecoming (Mini Doc)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*The Video starts with various shots of landmarks in Dublin, Ireland mixed in with clips of wrestling matches from Irish All Star Wrestling. The video then cuts to clips of Chris Young in an old looking gym and he walks by a wall of pictures that show a younger Chris, Lilith and a 3rd wrestler with their arms raised over their heads after what looks like a big match. The video changes to a more documentary filming style with Chris leaning on one of the old rings looking at the camera.*

Chris: To be back in Ireland. Man does it feel good. Before Japan, This was my home away from home. It’s also where I met many people I still know till this day. Now, That Precision is running a show here it makes me proud to be able to amaze the Irish fans like me and my old tag partner did. Being a bright-eyed lad back then could be why I keep on now. My match this week with the Champion Jason St. Pierre is something that I look forward to after I just “Amazing” match vs Joseph Diamond and my war vs Martin Drake things are looking bright for the future. This training camp will go far and get me ready for this fight.

*More old footage plays showing a tag match with Chris Young and the 3rd person from the photo Fergal Kanyon. The video returns to current day showing Chris and Fergal Kanyon training in the ring. They are clearly being stiff with the holds and strikes they give. A Montage of Chris taking moves that target his neck is played and as each move makes it impact it flashes clips of matches from St. Pierre. The video returns to Chris leaning on the ring.*

Chris: I Know I’m fighting an uphill battle this week. I know I’m going to and fight like a beast unleashed. I Am one of the bloody best wrestlers in the world today. Even back when I started here I was told I’ll go far. I Was ever meant to go to the big time. I was meant to stay in the bingo halls and sound stages, But now look at me, I’ve been to MSG, The Tokyo Dome and the like. I earned my spot and I’m not letting go of it. JSP May have some mind games in his pocket and have many scared of him, But I’ve been on both ends of it.

*The Screen fades to more footage of the training camp with shots of Lilith Young looking on at ringside. The Camera then switches to an interview with Lilith who’s Irish accent is a bit stronger than normal.*

Lilith: Coming back to where I spent 18 years of my life is great, But not wrestling is a little heartbreaking, But I am happy to see Chris wrestle again in the same city we met. I’ll be honest JSP is borderline dangerous. The things he does in the ring is just like what we used to do IASW. The fact that Chris and I turned down shots to wrestle back in the states to do this is just a small price to pay to be back in this hotbed of wrestling. No matter what goes down, Chris Will fight til the very end.

*The screen fades out and shows the passage of time in the gym. The info given says it’s the day before the match as Chris sporting a green trim version of his gear exits the locker room as he is walking it cuts to Chris after what looks like a tough sparring match sitting in a chair looking at the camera.*

Chris: Look here, I have spent all week in this gym. I Am ready for the beating of my life. JSP will have to send me near death to win. This is a homecoming and as long as those fans go home and see why I’m amazing then well...it was worth it. I’ll walk out there like I did before and unlike Mr.Diamond I will not fade. This guy right here is The King That Rules The Ring and don’t you forget it. I Will become champion. It’s showtime.

*Chris Stands up and walks off camera and the screen fades to black.*