Kayfabe Home

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

And the transcript for the assholes who don't want to watch...

So... Did you miss me?! Come on, admit it! I saw the ratings slipping, then I return and get the highest rated segment of the week last week? That's no coincidence! You all know i'm great! I've accepted it, just... *sigh* I know that you know that i'm the best. You might not want to admit it, but deep down, *chuckles* you know its true.

You see it's funny! You never know that you've got a good thing going until that thing is gone. I was gone for three months. Just 3 months! and look at everything that's happened around here. Little Joey Diamond never recovered from losing to me and is a mess, we've got Anderson Vega as the World Heavyweight Champion?! What the shit?! *laughs* Freaking Reg is the General Manager, Robert Blake died and most importantly... I grew my hair out and got engaged! Damn... Crazy stuff, it really is.

So I guess I should really explain that whole "engaged" thing, right? Well... Where to begin... So, Hayley, my fiancee and I met... uhh... In therapy actually... Man... That Elimination Chamber Match... I had this one chance to regain the Undisputed Championship, something I worked my ass off for. I lost it and that was my chance to get it back. Then I lost again... That night after the match I needed to talk to someone. I mean, Reg was around obviously but I needed someone different. I went to talk to a "professional someone", and that just so happened to be Hayley. We talked the full night. It cost me a lot of money! Shrinks aren't cheap I can tell you that much! But yeah, I saw something special in her, and she obviously saw something in me too. There was a connection. The whole next week I was sneaking out the house without Reg around to meet up with her. She suggested that we should go somewhere where it'll just be us together... I booked flights to Milan that day and then the night of the awards ceremony I left. I picked up my awards here, went back home, grabbed my case and left. We spent the full three months travelling around everywhere. Anywhere she wanted to go, we went. I could tell she was the one pretty quick. It's not often that you meet someone who's just... Incredible. So I proposed. She said yes, and then we came back last week. So yeah... That's the story. I'm engageeed!
Oh come on, no round of applause?! Where's your manners? I understand the women here being upset because i'm off the market, but all the men? Dicks much?

Aaanyway... I'm baaack! I've been getting phone calls and emails and tweets and messages asking me what the hell I'm doing here. And honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, this is my home! I still own half this place, and now that Ryan is on "leave", I guess that means i'm the big man in control around here!

There's this tournament coming up for the new Precision Championship. 16 men, but fortunately for everyone else there's only one me... And now that i'm back... I'm gunna be number one yet again.