Hola Boys...AND Girls!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
Well, I am not good at this, so I will be plain simple.
Name:
How long I've been a fan of wrestling:
Favourite Wrestling Company:
How did you find the site?
Will I be active here:

*Lucia
*My favorite is gone...Batista. I just might hope he will come back soon. Since he left I fall in love with Triple H. Why? Well, he plays the game I like ;). And now when he is about to left WWE :( , I currently do not have my favorite one. But, CM Punk is on its way to become my favorite. Why him? Well, I didnt like him as much before, but since he changed his attitude (and hair lol) I started to like him more and more.
*I have been fan of wrestling since like forever lol. I was like baby when my brother and I started to watch WWE (back then it was called WWF), and we never stopped to like it. Especially since we have internet and everything is more available.
*WWE of course
*I found this site over Twitter. To be more specific one of moderators ( I guess) introduced me this site.
*Will I be active on this forum? Well I cant promise you, but I can guarantee that I will try my best.

Also, I am from Croatia, small country in SE of Europe. Oh this one as well, excuse my bad English. lol

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
HHH will be back don't worry, he'll have his rematch against Brock Lesnar most likely at Wrestlemania. Your English is great so don't worry about that :).

Welcome to the forum.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!!! hope you enjoy it!!

I like punk a lot more as a heel and without that silly hair also!!!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you remain active, and if you need help in any way don't hesitate to ask anyone a question. We're all mostly friendly.

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
HHH will be back don't worry, he'll have his rematch against Brock Lesnar most likely at Wrestlemania. Your English is great so don't worry about that :).

Welcome to the forum.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Are you sure about this? How do you know this? Well, I must admit that I didnt want to believe that this was his end, but then I watched his speech on Raw. He cried and all.. and thats whats made me hopeless about his returning. I really really do hope that you are right. And also, feel like he can continue to do this. I mean he looks amazing, fit and all that jazz. lol

Vince McMahon said:
Welcome to the forum!!! hope you enjoy it!!

I like punk a lot more as a heel and without that silly hair also!!!

Absolutely :). I think that it fits him better the way he is now.

Lacky said:
Welcome to the forum, I hope you remain active, and if you need help in any way don't hesitate to ask anyone a question. We're all mostly friendly.

Aww thanks :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
HHH is a massive iconic name and star, he wouldn't retire on RAW. He mentioned way too much in his retirement promo to leave. There's a rumour going around the internet that the only reason he cut that promo was so WWE could get the "Thank you Hunter" chants as fans were chanting "You tapped out" at Summerslam which I found quite funny.

But yeah, he'll be facing Lesnar at WM or Survivor Series :).

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see more members outside of USA and UK.

Enjoy the site and hope to see you around! :eek:tunga:

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
HHH is a massive iconic name and star, he wouldn't retire on RAW. He mentioned way too much in his retirement promo to leave. There's a rumour going around the internet that the only reason he cut that promo was so WWE could get the "Thank you Hunter" chants as fans were chanting "You tapped out" at Summerslam which I found quite funny.

But yeah, he'll be facing Lesnar at WM or Survivor Series :).

Yes, now when You pointed it out to me, this was really really poor retirement for the massive star like he is. But I thought maybe he would have retirement as he deserve sometime later or something. But when I think about it now, you are absolutely right, this was no real retirement.
Also, I just hope that Batista will come back eventually. What do you think about that?

Jose Tortilla said:
Welcome to the forum!

Good to see more members outside of USA and UK.

Enjoy the site and hope to see you around! :eek:tunga:

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
Pepper Potts said:
Hey! Welcome! :))

I'm a massive Batista fan too! :)) It's because he's half Filipino, and I'm a full one LOLZ! :DD

Crayo is a #FunBreaker don't mind him!

Anyways, enjoy!

Aww great! Glad Im not the only one who didnt forget about The Animal :). Yeah, sure I know that he is half Filipino. I'm like the biggest fan of him :). Crayo is a funbreaker...? Well I can handle those very well lol

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Welcome.... HHH should be facing Bork Lazur again soon!

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
Leaping Lanny Poffo said:
Welcome.... HHH should be facing Bork Lazur again soon!

Thank you guys. I just cant wait to see him in action again :eek:tunga: