Hogans checks in for back surgery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Thanks to RadarOnline.com for the following:

Terry “Hulk Hoganâ€￾ Bollea checked into a Tampa area hospital for surgery on his back early Tuesday morning. A source told RadarOnline.com exclusively that Hogan is “ attempting to stabilize his back problems which have grown worse recently.

“The idea is to look for real solutions because of the ongoing wear and tear.â€￾

The former pro wrestler mayl be in the hospital during the Christmas holiday, according to the source, who adds Hogan could be out as early as the New Year.

Hulk shot to fame with the World Wrestling Federation in the early 1980s. He won the WWF title numerous times and helped transform the sport into a pop culture phenomena. After a steroid scandal he kept a low profile for a while, before coming back more popular than ever.

It’s been an eventful week for Hogan. He tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Jennifer McDaniels on December 14 in a ceremony outside their Clearwater, Florida home, where a scuffle between a bodyguard and a paparazzi brought police.
Really getting to the point where he is just gonna have to stay off T.V for good and just spent a lot of time at home with all these surgeries the guy is having.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
He's going to end up in a wheelchair sooner or later.

Kizza

Reaction score
Here's one.

Stop wrestling.

Oh shit.

???

Banned
Reaction score
It’s been an eventful week for Hogan. He tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Jennifer McDaniels on December 14

Didn't he only get divorced like two years back?

I can't say I really care if he's off-screen because I don't watch TNA. Hopefully he recovers though.