Hogan Responds To Ex-Wife’s Claim That He Was Involved In A Gay Relationship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Linda Hogan insinuated this week that Hulk Hogan carried on an intimate relationship with longtime friend Brutus Beefcake.

The ex-wife of the TNA Wrestling star appeared on Matty P’s Radio Happy Hour to pitch her recently released memoir, Wrestling the Hulk: My Life Against the Ropes. One question e-mailed into the show asked: “Do you believe that Hulk and Brutus Beefcake ever had an intimate relationship?”

“Wow, let me think about how to answer this so I don’t end up getting a lawsuit,” she said with a laugh. “A little bird told me, ‘Yes, they think they did.’”

Hogan responded to Linda’s remarks via Twitter and said he feels sorry for her.

“Feel sorry for Linda Hogan. I can’t believe how low a person will go, even to lie to hurt others just to stay in her perverted spotlight,” he wrote.

“She will have to answer to the power upstairs for her evil lifestyle, I can only pray for her, what a wasted life, God bless her.”