Hmmmmmm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

I already said what I had to...

If Mike discussed this on the staff board instead of going on a fit and removing them from their positions. Then fine...

Atleast the HIAT is back in all it's glory.

Wordlife

Everyone got what they wanted, pretty much, don't you think?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm with TJ on this one 100%. You guys as a collective staff BETTER of agreed to these changes. I'm not going to be a member of a community if Mike Chaos is the dictator reading PM's and removing people who disagree with them whether they break the rules or not.

-TJ-

Everyone got what they wanted, pretty much, don't you think?

Depends on the perspective.

I for one believe that if Mike wanted an organized forum, like he had before the laid backness of admins and smods, then yes. Because MS and WS wouldn't comply.

Wordlife

you trust me TQO, and I've known you HOW long....??

These changes in effect are for the better good, and we all know that. This was Mike Chaos' decision, he replaced the back bone of the forum, with a new dispositional approach to change....

MS and WS, if you don't know, were replaced by Xtremebadass and myself. The rules our intact. If you shall obey them, then please, do so. If not, then... well... you know the rules, there will be discipline

Kizza

I liked MS cos we had the same sense of humour.

I just hope he doesn't leave me :(

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm more heavily disturbed that you removed staff members without even trying to reach an agreement of getting the best of both worlds. And each new reply to my questions continues to crawl up my spine with more and more "my way or the highway" mentality. I'm officially sick.

-TJ-

He did claim that he tried to work it out with MS. But yeah... His answer was valid and I have no reason to question it. Soon this will be over and everyone will be back to their "normal" e-lives.

PeepShow

We need to make avatars replacing Conan's face with Anthony's and replace COCO w/ MONK.