Hmmmmmm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

-- A TV Guide preview for this weekend's TNA Genesis pay-per-view lists Rhino, AJ Styles, Raven, Kurt Angle, Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy as stars who will be appearing at the show.

-Wrestlezone

Well, Wow.......

the dark knight

Give_a_fuck.gif

Mr. Mat

^thats fucking funny for so many reasons & no way he'll leave WWE

C4

Hardy? No way man! Don't tell me that TNA will steal another WWE Star, by the way didn't Jeff Hardy already trash TNA sometime ago and called them loosers during the whole MNM-VKM-ARMAGEDON things going on, I don't think that Jeff and TNA can get onto another deal...

Markz

Reaction score
WOW! Jeff Hardy signed to TNA, wicked!

LOLZ JOKEZ WERE MADEZ UHUHUHUHUHU!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
He really should of been NWA champ when he was in TNA he definitely deserved it considering he never really has gotten to that type of succccessss before.

C4

WWE should push that guy to the Main Event and make him win the world title, but there are plans for Hardy to win the Money in the Bank in Orlando this year and then cash it in the same night or maybe later to get his so called "Big push" in Wrestling which he truly deserves.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Jeff < Matt Jeff is getting his push but SHOULD NOT get MITB over Matt.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
WWE should push that guy to the Main Event and make him win the world title, but there are plans for Hardy to win the Money in the Bank in Orlando this year and then cash it in the same night or maybe later to get his so called "Big push" in Wrestling which he truly deserves.

Who say???