Hmm, what to do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
I was washing my face and started wiping the back of my neck, then I felt a lump. I'm probly thinking too much into it back is it anything to be at all worried about?

I know I usually don't talk this serious on here but this is nagging me...

Markz

Reaction score
Well on the back of my neck there is a lump, just developed probly in my sleep because it wasn't there a couple of days ago.

PeepShow

Is it a pimple?

I mean can you look at it and see what it looks like? Is it red?

Can you elaborate more than just saying "It's a lump"

Markz

Reaction score
It's colourless, it expands in a way when I more my head forward. That's all I know!

This Guy

when you say a lump are we talking like a lump like if you bumped your head and it started to swell or is it more like a ball of skin? Either way if your not sure what it is, its always a good thing to get checked out.

I have whats called a skin tag on the back of my waist. Its like a ball of skin and fortunatly for me, thats all it is. But I still got it checked out. I'm told it can be removed too, which I probably will do one day when I get around to it, but since it was nothing to worry about I've left it for now.....good thing I'm married, I'm sure it would send any other girl running :)

Rell

Reaction score
lol This Guy, anyway, you should get it checked out. Better safe than sorry.

MTG

Reaction score
What kind of question is this, instead of going to see a doctor, you ask a bunch of 13-17 year olds on an internet forum? good idea

J

IT CANCER...YOU HAVE CANCER...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Jk of course but no idea...I'm like the worst one when it comes to this stuff...

CT Styles

Like someone said better safe then sorry. I had an issue recently that isn't normal and I told my parents. Went to doctor. needed surgery. had it. and now i'm fine. So get it checked out.

Wrestling Station

ok, from my point of view, you might have something called cyst.
another option could be that you may could have gotten an injury (stress fracture) which maybe caused from wrong position of sleeping, causing too much stress to your neck.

You need to take an x-ray for your upper cervical vertebraes to make sure that if its a stress fracture (aka chin fracture) of the space between the muscle and the bone (the space between muscle and bone). that would lead to inflammation.

So my advice for you,... x-ray is your first step here.

Markz

Reaction score
What kind of question is this, instead of going to see a doctor, you ask a bunch of 13-17 year olds on an internet forum? good idea

And when exactly did I ask YOUR opinion on what I ask on a forum?

I think he is like 13 himself.

No. In fact I'm older than you.

Thanks WS and others, it just nagged at me so you know...

MTG

Reaction score
And when exactly did I ask YOUR opinion on what I ask on a forum?

Wellll in the thread title it clearly asks: WHAT SHOULD I DO? therefore you're asking someone and since you didn't specify who you want your answer from, i assume you're asking everyone