Hm.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer

So, the408kid I see, flamed me outside of HIAT. Something should be done, no? If we've been told no spam/flaming outside of HIAT, the same rule should be implemented for them.

J

Beer does make a good pint, silent ban sounds like a manly way to handle it.

Nation

I say you permanently ban him. He does nothing but downgrade the forum!

the408kid

Reaction score
Go ahead and ban me, but I'm proud of telling beer off in that thread.

Kizza

Have a medal mate, you've earned it by butting in about something that has nothing to do with you!

LadyHotrod

So, the408kid I see, flamed me outside of HIAT. Something should be done, no? If we've been told no spam/flaming outside of HIAT, the same rule should be implemented for them.

I agree with this 100%.

Before it gets deleted, I saw him flame Beer and tell him to burn in hell.

Give that kid an infraction/ban or just end his life.

seX-Power

Beer does make a good pint, silent ban sounds like a manly way to handle it.

rofl

I think that Beer should be banned for starting this controversial thread.

This Guy

Go ahead and ban me, but I'm proud of telling beer off in that thread.

since he's confessing to the crime, would someone like to use the report function on the exact post so I can infract it then. Also instead of creating threads, use the report feature, thats what its there for.

Also as it related to the LKP thread, I know nothing any of you have said is a flame (demanding proof and what not) but saying it once is enough. You don't need to keep going on about it.

J

Not to be a C4 or anything but I do believe he also double posted with the flame. So thats like a double no no.

Tisk Tisk.

LadyHotrod

since he's confessing to the crime, would someone like to use the report function on the exact post so I can infract it then. Also instead of creating threads, use the report feature, thats what its there for.

Also as it related to the LKP thread, I know nothing any of you have said is a flame (demanding proof and what not) but saying it once is enough. You don't need to keep going on about it.

Holy shit, I'm gonna report a post right now.

Sexy.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Case closed. Like This Guy said, for something to be done about a problem please just report the post it makes the process a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.