HISTORIC 25 TH ANNIVERSARY OF SUMMERSLAM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
AT LAST IT IS CLOSE ENOUGH !! I'M TALKING ABOUT SUMMERSLAM 2012!! THIS YEAR IT'S THE BIGGEST SUMMERSLAM EVER, THE SPOTLIGHTS HAVE NEVER GLOWN SO BRIGHT BEFORE!! SO GO ON GUYS, WHAT MATCH WOULD YOU MAKE AS THE MAIN EVET OF SUMMERSLAM 2012 IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE ALSO PLEASE TELL HOW WOULD YOU WORK THAT MAIN EVENT UP.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
$5 says even Cena's match is gonna bigger then the world title matches too

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't know why people get that excited over Summerslam anymore. They treat it mostly like it's just another B-show PPV nowadays. I'll just make a prediction what this year's show will look like: CM Punk and Sheamus both retain their belts against whoever they face, Triple H defeats Brock Lesnar and John Cena defeats someone in what will probably again be the last match on the card.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Farooq said:
$5 says even Cena's match is gonna bigger then the world title matches too

:true:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Don't know what to expect to be honest, CM Punk dropping his strap at SummerSlam is a possibility.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Well, there's Triple H vs Lesnar for the ME. Hmm, I wonder who will win that one ._.

Then there'll be Cena vs the flavor of the month. Hmm, I wonder who will win that one ._.

Then there'll be two random world championship matches that'll be completely overshadowed by the shitty overhyped Cena and Triple H matches that I honestly couldn't give a fuck about. Of course, Sheamus and Punk will retain ._.

Then there'll be Ryback verses two jobbers. I wonder who will win that one ._.

Then there'll be some shitty ass Clay/Show match ._.

then they'll fill the rest of the card with random singles and tag matches that noone gives a shit about.

Pretty much, I couldn't give less of a fuck about WWE right now. Summerslam won't be big this year at all tbh, unless something drastically changes. Definitely nothing to celebrate over sadly :(

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Summerslam seems like a normal (read B) PPV these days, nothing way too big or different happens. We'll have HHH vs Lesnar, along with Punk and Sheamus retaining and don't forget about Cena and Show matches. I hope that summer angle kicks off soon. As soon as possible. :sad: