Hilary Duff is pregnant with first child

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The Pointless Fighting!

Sometimes, I just feel like taking off the Load and Problems of my Life by fighting People same might be the case with some other people so,
Here is a Pointless Fighting Thread just fight!
Also The Winner of will be named.
So if any posters want to fight come here and I wanna fight with some people too. So Come on take out all your Anger and Fight Pointless!
:sq_yellow_cry:

C4

I want to fight against that Son of a Bi*ch Maloney!
I hate his post's they make no Sense and he has one line Posts which are so very Annoying so you Fag if you have the Guts c'mon here and Fight with OnceWalker and im sure that I will leave you with your Penis.
So don't you Da*n Fu**ing worry ima gonna kick your ass only!
Anybody in IW who hates Maloney as well? Then lets take it out on the Guy Straight away together.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
I want to fight against that Son of a Bi*ch Maloney!
I hate his post's they make no Sense and he has one line Posts which are so very Annoying so you Fag if you have the Guts c'mon here and Fight with OnceWalker and im sure that I will leave you with your Penis.
So don't you Da*n Fu**ing worry ima gonna kick your ass only!
Anybody in IW who hates Maloney as well? Then lets take it out on the Guy Straight away together.

funny_cat_pictures_44.jpg

Truth

Reaction score
Hahahahaha, if you need to take out your anger heres a thought....workout, punch things, fight someone, not picking a fight with some dude on a forum because if that takes out your anger...yikes. And OnceWalker you should be trampeled down by a stampeding herd of buffalo for what you just said. How bout you...heres a wild and outrageous thought, talk about wrestling since well...it is a wrestling forum. Instead of coming on IWF and releasing your hopeless anger

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I think it adds some humor and excitiement to the forum,like I loved back when we had the groups and shit Id made the forum pretty interesting and fun,Who cares about internet arguments.

the dark knight

this is a wrestling forum . the whole point of wrestling is fighting . so i guess it makes sense to fight a lot lol . its sometimes funny :D . who wants to fight me?:starwars:

C4

OnceWalker kicks Dark Nights ass and thepeopleschomp gets a Chair and Bangs it on OnceWalker's head. Truth comes out with some Buffalo's and fucks OnceWalker axis comes and Declares War.
Everyone Fucks Everyone.. Fucking thing over.
Thread Closed. OnceWalker---

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
OnceWalker kicks Dark Nights ass and thepeopleschomp gets a Chair and Bangs it on OnceWalker's head. Truth comes out with some Buffalo's and fucks OnceWalker axis comes and Declares War.
Everyone Fucks Everyone.. Fucking thing over.
Thread Closed. OnceWalker---

LW comes out and makes his appearance seeing OnceWalker humping a goat. OnceWalker gets down in embarrassment and the Goat takes a shit on him, OnceWalker's name is changed to OnceWanker now.

The Mojo

Reaction score
LW comes out and makes his appearance seeing OnceWalker humping a goat. OnceWalker gets down in embarrassment and the Goat takes a shit on him, OnceWalker's name is changed to OnceWanker now.

That is almost as funny as Orlando Jordan watching OnceWalker Masturbate !!!

DAMN.....

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Hilary Duff and her husband, Mike Comrie, are celebrating more than their one-year anniversary this weekend - they have a baby on the way.

"This weekend, Mike and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary… I can't believe it has already been a year, time really flies when you're having fun!" Hilary wrote on her Facebook page.

"We also want to share the exciting news that…… BABY MAKES THREE!!! We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives," she continued. "Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"

This will be the first child for pair, who married in Santa Barbara, Calif., last year after first meeting at an Idaho resort in 2007