Hiker Rescue Gone WRONG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

That turned my stomach a bit just watching it. Thankfully she was okay.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Saw it on the news yesterday said she was in her 70's poor thing
Another USA News Story i saw this Week

They live in Florida. It is not unheard of that gators end up on or in people's property. When you live in areas like this, you have to expect to be sharing space with wild animals, some of which can be dangerous. Where I am we mostly just have deer, bunnies, hawks, and coyotes. The occasional fox, bear, etc. roll through the yard but most of them are used to living amongst people and just avoid them.

Reactions: Village Idiot

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
[automerge]1559865263[/automerge]
They live in Florida. It is not unheard of that gators end up on or in people's property. When you live in areas like this, you have to expect to be sharing space with wild animals, some of which can be dangerous. Where I am we mostly just have deer, bunnies, hawks, and coyotes. The occasional fox, bear, etc. roll through the yard but most of them are used to living amongst people and just avoid them.
Today's USA News Good Catch lol

Last Weeks USA News Glad We Don't Have Those Problems Here

Last edited:
Reactions: Kasumi

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Today's USA News Cows Do Fly

Reminds Me Of

3 Weeks Ago USA News Glad We Don't Have Too Worry About Our Cars Here

Last edited: