• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hide threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash

Reaction score
I'd like to be able to "hide" threads I don't wanna see... Or can political thread have their own section so I won't ever go there at all? Sorry if I sound so triggered, but I don't want any negativity in my life anymore and seeing people shill for gun control and free healthcare, I don't need to see that. I'm gonna be honest I was going to leave the forum last night, but I came back this morning and maybe try to handle it differently. But I think there should be a way to hide threads, what do you think?

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Crash

Reaction score
Unwatch the threads? You could always just accept that people have different opinions and beliefs and not get triggered.

You are a real piece of shit. Always have to be condescending and be an asshole. Look I don't care about different opinions or beliefs, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I'll just ignore you, can't stand you.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Serious Topics and Debates is meant for Politics. Haze's thread was meant to be fun seeing as it was in the locker room area but I think some people may have taken it too seriously or too literal. You can't just go off on someone over a difference in opinion even if you think their opinion is wrong, specially in the locker room. That section is meant for non-serious talk and discussion. I have plenty of opinions that a large percentage of the forum would not agree with, that doesn't change how I treat them. It is 2018 and I hope this mindset of taking political differences as a direct insult ends. There is no need to insult members over this crap either.

There is an ignore option on everyone's profiles for a reason. If you really do not want to see any posts by any person, just put them on your ignore list. I hope this has been cleared up. If there are any problems further than this, please feel free to PM myself, Solidus, or one of the Mods to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.