Hidden Movie/TV & Random Film Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Okay so I was doing some browsing on Yahoo! & Youtube and shit to pass the time because I had such a fantastic night and feel buzzed enough to have spent a few hours doing so, anyways I came across a video that was labelled as Hidden Movie Secrets and Random Film Facts.

http://screen.yahoo.com/buzzfeed/31-random-movie-facts-know-175455702.html

In reviewing that video listed above I would have to say some interesting ones were; the film Titanic is the exact run time for how long it took the actual ship to sink. In Indiania Jones on the throne there's a carving of R2D2 and C3PO and then also the Sam Raimi's personally owned car being used in all of his movies pretty much for example as Uncle Ben's car in the original Spider-man movie w/ Tobey Maguire.

I haven't really looked too far into it but I assume there's tons more than the ones listed above so I decided to see if you guys knew of any interesting ones..

Feel free to share with me, I find this kind of stuff pretty interesting.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
None of the top of my head but the ones listed in that video were pretty neat. Especially loved finding out Adolf Hitler's favorite movie.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I saw an image the other day that showed that Gandolf's sword from LOTR is part of the iron throne in GoT. I thought that was pretty neat.