HIAT Official Rules (or Lack there of)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Effective as of right now. HIAT is truely a free for all, anything goes section. This means you can spam and flame to your hearts content, but only in this section. Taking any of this outside of HIAT can and will result in infractions and bans.

There is only 3 rules for this section.

1) No Advertising. Just becuase its a free for all doesn't give you the right to try and steal away members. We don't come to your forum and advertise, so please don't do it here.

2) No posting of Copywritten material. We already got one warning from one copywrite holder in the past. So lets be cool about this.

3) As always if you can't handle it, get out. We as the staff do agree that some stuff is going to far, but if someone is going to do it, well this is the only place they can. And if you don't want to view it, or get involved in it then just stay out of here. They are going to keep flaming you anyways no matter what, so why give them more fuel. If you do choose to flame back and fight thats fine, but don't come crying to us if you suddenly feel offended because we won't help you. And you will be banned from this part of the forum.

Finally in case anyone is wondering, we will be lifting bans on members, but those members will be made aware of these rules and will also be expected to follow them.

Any questions can be asked here.

Thanks

Axis

Good decision, imo. Coupled with stricter rules against flaming outside of HIAT, this will benefit the forum.

Moonlight Drive

Still tentative, but these rules are a huge improvement.

It's nice to see Mike is willing to swallow his ego and admit he made a mistake...

J

^^Agreed

And what exactly do you mean by copyrighted material TG? Like pics and shit?

This Guy

no no, just like if you remember people used to post links to download like ppv's or whatever. That kinda stuff.

J

Thats pretty dumb of them in the first place, theres a section for that.

This Guy

I agree, we just didn't want the people who don't have access to that section to believe that this must be the place to put it since they can't access the other section

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg

Beer

As forum Moderator and HIAT pioneer, I feel it is my duty to add a new rule.

163o5f.png

This picture must be posted in every single thread at least once. Monkeystyle gave us a good start, now YOU follow through.

Thank you, your Moderator, Beer.

LKP

tut tut beer boy........ Dun worry you will find out the hard way soon.