Hi "WWEF Universe"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hey buddy welcome to the site. Tell us a bit bout yourself like who is your fave wrestler? And how long you been a fan?

Reaction score
Hey buddy welcome to the site. Tell us a bit bout yourself like who is your fave wrestler? And how long you been a fan?

Been a fan since Roddy Piper pissing people off, cant remember exactly when... I'm 35, been a huge wrestling fan a very long time... Just decided to join the IWC now (better late than never).... but i'm a regular wrestling forum reader for a long time, any wrestling forum sites... I chose this site because it's the first one I clicked, and the site name is easy to remember

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Been a fan since Roddy Piper pissing people off, cant remember when exactly... I'm 35, been a huge wrestling fan a very long time... Just decided to join the IWC now (better late than never).... but i'm a regular wrestling forum reader for a long time, any wrestling forum sites... I chose this site because it's the first one I clicked, and the site name is easy to remember
Well welcome on board another older member woo hoo. We have a varied group here of ages and fans. Its a cool little site as it gives us a place to blow of steam and vent when things are poor and celebrate when they are good. Everyone is nice and friendly and like to talk wrestling. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help with anything just ask everyone is happy to help you out.

Reaction score
Well welcome on board another older member woo hoo. We have a varied group here of ages and fans. Its a cool little site as it gives us a place to blow of steam and vent when things are poor and celebrate when they are good. Everyone is nice and friendly and like to talk wrestling. Hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help with anything just ask everyone is happy to help you out.

Thank you... right back at ya... Its clobberin time

Reactions: Cloud