Hi everyone!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zobothehobo

Hey guys! My name is Zoë. I'm excited to be here! I don't watch a lot of teen dramas... but I do watch Glee... and I'm about to get back into my ABC Family dramas (Secret Life, Make it or Break it, Pretty Little Liars). Degrassi: The Next Generation was the first show I absolutely fell in love with... and then it changed when everyone graduated and I got sad. I haven't watched it in a really long while, but I'm hoping the conversation on this board about the later seasons might re-spark my interest. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Haley James-Scott

Hey Zoe! It's me , Abbey! :D

It's okay. I don't watch a lot of teen dramas either.

Peyton Sawyer

Zoë!!!! Welcome to the board!! I'm so glad you joined :D:D

I love Degrassi!! I stopped watching after everyone graduated too but I loved that show.

Last edited by a moderator:

MsFantastico

YAY my tweet worked! You must be very scared of me. I tend to "pursuade" people to do things lol. Anyways... :welcome:

Oh and yay for more Glee! and I agree about Degrassi, it's why I stopped watching

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome to the boards, Zoë! :D

I hope you enjoy it here! Don't be shy to make threads and jump right in. I'm a huge fan of Degrassi so I'd be more than willing to have many conversations with you about past and new seasons.

Look forward to seeing you post around. :D

Jen Lindley

Hey Zoe glad to see you here!
You watch the same ABC shows as me and aw Degrassi the first of my shows as well.
I hope they re spark your interest to.