Hi everybody!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

spikefist

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi i'm new, my name on this forums is spikefist as you can see, i subscribed 'cause i'm an extreme wrestling fan, of course :wink:. What can i say 'bout me... i haven't been a wrestling fan for a very long time, i began watching it in 2005 when eddie died. i was watching tv, when all of a sudden i see this hero taking on 2 or 3 giants with an ability i could not believe even possible, and later I discovered his name was kurt angle, and from then, i never lost any episode of smackdown or raw. my favourite wrestler is kane, i like him mostly for his look in early 2000's. well, this is how i end this post, i hope i'll be welcomed here!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
spikefist said:
Hi i'm new, my name on this forums is spikefist as you can see, i subscribed 'cause i'm an extreme wrestling fan, of course :wink:. What can i say 'bout me... i haven't been a wrestling fan for a very long time, i began watching it in 2005 when eddie died. i was watching tv, when all of a sudden i see this hero taking on 2 or 3 giants with an ability i could not believe even possible, and later I discovered his name was kurt angle, and from then, i never lost any episode of smackdown or raw. my favourite wrestler is kane, i like him mostly for his look in early 2000's. well, this is how i end this post, i hope i'll be welcomed here!

Of course you're welcomed here! :) Welcome to the site man, glad you signed up. Can I ask how you found us? Always helps me :p

Also, @[Tzesi] is another big fan of Kane, so I'm guessing you'll get along like a house on fire. I'm a big fan of Kurt Angle, love the guy. Do you watch RAW live every week? If so it'd be great to see you in our weekly live discussion thread tomorrow :)

spikefist

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Of course you're welcomed here! :) Welcome to the site man, glad you signed up. Can I ask how you found us? Always helps me :p

Also, @[Tzesi] is another big fan of Kane, so I'm guessing you'll get along like a house on fire. I'm a big fan of Kurt Angle, love the guy. Do you watch RAW live every week? If so it'd be great to see you in our weekly live discussion thread tomorrow :)

yeah i watch both smackdown and raw every week, just i can't watch them live because i live in italy, so i usually sleep at that hour XD. the day after i watch the episodes posted on youtube, and so i don't miss any. regarding how i found this forum, i've received a message from a member of this site who has probably seen my lots of comments on wrestling videos.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
spikefist said:
yeah i watch both smackdown and raw every week, just i can't watch them live because i live in italy, so i usually sleep at that hour XD. the day after i watch the episodes posted on youtube, and so i don't miss any. regarding how i found this forum, i've received a message from a member of this site who has probably seen my lots of comments on wrestling videos.

Ah fair enough, we upload every RAW and SmackDown too :). You can also download them if you wish.

And cool, sounds good :). Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay, hope you're active. :D

spikefist

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ah fair enough, we upload every RAW and SmackDown too :). You can also download them if you wish.

And cool, sounds good :). Hope you enjoy your time here.

i sure will XD

Sage said:
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay, hope you're active. :D

thanks, i'll be as active as i can :smile:

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome to WWEF.
Ignore all the Punk/Jericho fanboys (@[Crayo],@[seabs]).Kane is the deal :D.