HHHforever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

This guy hangs around the forum acting like the big man around me just because he has more rep then me, and then when I make a thread he just says how stupid it is for no particular reason. Well im sick of this S.O.B
so HHHforever get your ass in Here!!!

HHHforever

Reaction score
Wow the first thread with my name on it and the first person to to wanna flame me, unfortunately it's this prick.

I don't walk around like I'm the shit because I have more rep than you, I just don't like you. If you asked the majority of the people on this forum they'd tell you I'm a respectful poster and pretty much get along with everyone and I'm pretty humble. The thread that your referencing to was mentioned as Blue by like 3 people before me and I believe 3 or 4 other people said they didn't like you. So don't get your little shark panties in a bunch and go suck a cock.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Everyone likes you. What about Roxxi lol.

Yeah I like HHHforever, the guy never does wrong. Good poster

Qwake

this isnt the only time, remember in the chat box and you were being a jerk.
why dont you just fuck up and keep out of my way

HHHforever

Reaction score
Hahahahaha bkb, I think I said the majority of people. After I wrote that though I realized that I should have added everyone with the exception of Roxxi.

Sharkfag,
You were blantanly flaming me in the chatbox and wouldn't shut the fuck up. You were annoying the fuck out of everyone and you're lucky you didn't get an infrac and ban by Kaedon for being a complete dumbass blueberry. BTW I think you left the word shut out of your post up there and I don't have to "stay out of your way". If you say stupid ass shit, which you probably will, than I'm going to call you out on it if not then we won't have any more problems.

This Guy

Wow the first thread with my name on it and the first person to to wanna flame me, unfortunately it's this prick.

I don't walk around like I'm the shit because I have more rep than you, I just don't like you. If you asked the majority of the people on this forum they'd tell you I'm a respectful poster and pretty much get along with everyone and I'm pretty humble. The thread that your referencing to was mentioned as Blue by like 3 people before me and I believe 3 or 4 other people said they didn't like you. So don't get your little shark panties in a bunch and go suck a cock.

just for the record, bragging that your humble means your not humble....it reminds me of a joke from a stand up comedian.....

"I'm so glad that the Lord has called me to be Humble....and I'm very proud of that. I once got an award for being Humble, it was a Humble Button, but they took it away from me cause I wore it."

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol.

I've always liked "I'd be perfect if I weren't so damned humble."

HHHforever

Reaction score
Haha okay sorry guys. It's not like I was running around with the humble award on my signature or anything, but now that you put it that way it actually makes some sense. I apologize.

CenaMark54

Sharkboy3:16, the story of a young lad trying to make a name for himself but failing miserably.

HBKforever

Reaction score
This guy hangs around the forum acting like the big man around me

The reason for this has nothing to do with rep.....it's because he makes dare I say, intelligent logical posts. You on the other hand, are just a dumb fuck plain and simple. I mean it was a good try to attempt to call him out, but to steal a line from HBK, don't hunt what you can't kill. In this case you are not the shark, you are the minnow swimming in a pool of sharks.

John

The reason for this has nothing to do with rep.....it's because he makes dare I say, intelligent logical posts. You on the other hand, are just a dumb fuck plain and simple. I mean it was a good try to attempt to call him out, but to steal a line from HBK, don't hunt what you can't kill. In this case you are not the shark, you are the minnow swimming in a pool of sharks.

your just saying that because your his DX buddy. anyway i have no problem with either of these two. i cant see what the argument was really about. and lmao at the humble part.

HBKforever

Reaction score
Would he be my dx buddy if he didn't know about wrestling? No.....I don't surround myself with dumbasses

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^So for you to be friends with someone they have to know about wrestling lol.

I thought we settled that HHHforever was a good poster? What the hell are you guys posting about now?