HHH vs Brock could happen at No Way Out.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE sources indicated this weekend that officials are “in a panic” over the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H storyline and may move the match to June’s No Way Out pay-per-view. The feeling among others is that they need to save the match for SummerSlam and having it in June will be a huge mistake.

PWMania

Not again WWE, not again -.-

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They should just do it at Over the Limit. Have HHH in a cast or some shit, and get it over with.

Reaction score
I heard they might be planning Orton Vs. Lesnar for Summerslam so that's probably why.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I hope so the main event at SummerSlam Should be CM Punk Best Wrestler in the World and WWE Champion vs. The BADES Son of U know what Fighter in the World for the WWE Champion! Vince Give CM Punk his FUCKIN MAIN EVENT! AND STOP DICK!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If Brock goes over then sure.

Whether he goes over or not the match is inevitable.. I wish they would just get it over with so Brock can move on to something more worthwhile

Big Hoss Rambler said:
I heard they might be planning Orton Vs. Lesnar for Summerslam so that's probably why.

The only three fuckers in the WWE who DON'T need to go over Brock are Cena, HHH, & Orton. So what does WWE do? Put those 3 fucks over Brock.

HashtagdoubleudoubleuEeLogic

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't think rushing matches is a good idea, but I don't know. I think Lesnar will go over HHH whenever they fight.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Whether he goes over or not the match is inevitable.. I wish they would just get it over with so Brock can move on to something more worthwhile

The only three fuckers in the WWE who DON'T need to go over Brock are Cena, HHH, & Orton. So what does WWE do? Put those 3 fucks over Brock.

HashtagdoubleudoubleuEeLogic

Amen to that, brother!

They just saw TNA make a huge star out of Austin Aries at Sacrifice by putting him over Bully... Wouldn't Punk over Brock do the same thing?

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
They should just scrap the idea good build or not I will rage at my tv when I see Brock VS Triple H. Brock came back and has had no wins or anything going for him it seems. Same thing they did to f*ckin Jericho. Jericho better be world champion this sunday.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thewindyfan said:
They should just scrap the idea good build or not I will rage at my tv when I see Brock VS Triple H. Brock came back and has had no wins or anything going for him it seems. Same thing they did to f*ckin Jericho. Jericho better be world champion this sunday.

Lol Jericho will not win the SD title brother.