HHH to push tag-team division?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- Triple H has once again sent the directive to re-focus on the WWE tag team division. The plan as he laid it out was to first get some teams ready in NXT to bring to the main roster, as well as take some talented guys on the main roster who officials recognize are underutilized and try and get them going as a tag team. Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel are one example of a new team we may see here soon.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That is AWESOME news. About time. Wonder when The Ascension will move up then?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good, I'm sure things are already getting started, as they're much better than they were a few months ago. We have a few teams that are over and more of them can't hurt.

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
HHH can push it all he wants but it will never be what it used to be. There are no real tag teams anymore like The Rockers or The Hart Foundation etc

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Or the Road Warriors

EDIT: Felt compelled to include Demolition too!The KISS of tag teams lol.

BruceHart

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Yea i was just using some examples. I had no intention of mentioning every team you idiot.

Reactions: Action Jackson

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I will believe it when I see it. I remember reading something similar about a year and a half ago, so I'm not too sure on this article. Hopefully it is true, because I really like Kidd and Gabriel.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The division has definitely getting more time and focus in recent months. The Shield dropping the title can only be a good thing, now put them on The Real Americans who have improved loads.