HHH sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
Played around and got this.
hhhnh7.jpg

Please Rate and give comments as they are appreciated.

MikeRaw

Dont like it at all, lol. Considering you gave Steves a 4/10, and I think this one is not as good as his, Ill give it a 2/10... Honestly, the background is disguisting, and I think its pointless to havehis head just stuck there in some slime. And not tect, no border, no design, etc... Not very good dude, I think Ive seen much better from you.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Dont like it at all, lol. Considering you gave Steves a 4/10, and I think this one is not as good as his, Ill give it a 2/10... Honestly, the background is disguisting, and I think its pointless to havehis head just stuck there in some slime. And not tect, no border, no design, etc... Not very good dude, I think Ive seen much better from you.

Yeah this is really plain it was good and big then i cut out alot so really my fault on that. But ty for the comment.

MikeRaw

Ya, maybe hae the BG be black and green instead of white and green.