HHH sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
trying to kill of some gfx rust with this sig,and yes i know the right side is mesed up

hhh2yv0.png

rate/hate/comment

Enigma22

Reaction score
eh i dont really like it. ive seen a lot better from u. u should have used different h's that are more appealing and u basically have no background. just plain black on a lot of it isnt too good. 6/10

Spity94

Reaction score
i ahd this cloud background with that lgiohitng bolt,but i used the soften effect to make taht little blur arund the letters and u cant see the clouds anymore

Wrestling Station

ok, here are some things:
1-its too dark.
2-the text is so small inside, and if that is the case of having the text "king of kings" rotated, then your name should have been done the same, coz it doesnt look symmetrical.
3-at the middle, you can see Triple H's shoulder coming out of the contours.
4-The main HHH design is not so clean, the edges need to be sharpened more.
5-Try to blend the psd towards the bkg, coz it looks way too odd.
6-Try to have a border that has different color than the bkg so it will be visible.
7-Green would suit triple H more imo.