HHH putting effort behind NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
A backstage visitor at Thursday's WWE NXT TV tapings described the tapings as "all hands on deck." The NXT product has become a priority, thanks to Triple H. There's a feeling that the future of WWE will be very bright if they keep it up.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_from_WWE_s_NXT_TV_Tapings_Latest_Episode_of_WWE_Download_More.html#xp0AsolMWESDjcQq.99

Good job Trips hopefully your :bury: ing of young talent is over

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Great, NXT is always nice to watch and happy to know HHH is putting even more effort on it.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I watched Big E Langston's match with Rollins before the episode of RAW last night and it was highly entertaining. I'm glad that they're making the NXT show a priority as there's some great talent on there and stars are getting noticed on there due to their wrestling ability. Big thank you to Triple H for making the show a priority.