HHH DX sig/avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
Theme: HHH in DX attire
Color: Whatever looks good
Text: IWF DX for sig, HHHforever for Avatar
Size: 400x200

C4

For you and your "DX" Partner, lol:

IWFDX1.png

IWFDX11.png

DXAVi2.png

Your "DX" Partner:

IWFDX2.png

IWFDX22.png

AVI.png

HHHforever

Reaction score
^That's really good I like it, the only thing I didn't like was you put HBKforever on his avatar and not mine, but it's cool. You've been repped.

TDK,
We were really bored last lol

the dark knight

uhhh.....what? i wasn't kidding. i never knew you 2 knew each other....brothers?

HHHforever

Reaction score
I thought you were kidding though haha, my fault. But, no we're not brothers, we graduated from high school together and we're really good friends. We're like the only two that follows wrestling that we're friends with so we go to events together and watch PPV's.

the dark knight

i haven't had a friend irl that loves wrestling for 5 years.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Yea it's kind of nice to have real people to talk about wrestling with, not that I don't love the forum here haha.

Edit: I guess I'll be going with this sig since it doesn't seem like we have any other takers, good job though C4 I do like it.