HHH Brock promos prediction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Well we all know Brocks promo will be about breaking HHH arm but I predict hhh will return tommorow which he is tell the wwe universe that he invited brock back pretend to tell brock he fine and we need him back brock to say he wants his job back and hhh to hit a pedagree on him with a broken arm that's just me.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
HHH won't simply hit brock with a pedigree with a broken arm. How would that even work? Hey Brock look over there its paul heyman, *gets pedigreed*. He'll probably bring a sledge hammer to even the odds.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yeah, Brock isn't coming back yet. They won't waste any more of his limited number of dates if they don't have to, that's why they brought Paul Heyman back to speak for him.

I'm looking forward to this promo between Triple H and Heyman.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He'll probably be mad at Brock..

Something like this:
55ca27798463bb0e47e36ad676db3dc6.gif

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Yeah, Brock isn't coming back yet. They won't waste any more of his limited number of dates if they don't have to, that's why they brought Paul Heyman back to speak for him.

I'm looking forward to this promo between Triple H and Heyman.

imagine if brock doesn't show up for the next 3 months. that would be like he really quit. plus it would give them 6 more appearances to use.