Heyman update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:notsure: if Raw or General WWE, so here you go....

Paul Heyman signed a new deal with WWE as his original agreement with the company was only through Summerslam.
As PWInsider.com noted when Heyman returned to the company earlier this year, one of the reasons Heyman came in was that he and CM Punk were pitching to do something together. The two have been close dating back to 2006 when they worked together in WWE developmental and Heyman was Punk's first (and in some cases, only) ally during the early days of his WWE run in their version of ECW.

Heyman is expected to appear on a semi-regular basis going forward, which will also help forward the continuation of Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H down the line.

Source

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This should mean less appearances for punk (4 for this week is fucking weak, insert bischoff/hogan reference here) and more tv time to give him REAL heel heat. For now, he is a joke doing the same old shit, but now he hurts weak, fat old men too.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't understand your problem at all. 4 appearances for a heel, most of them resulting in him coming out on top = good.

It's how to get over on a 3 hour show. One segment = null.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
3 hour show idea = trash. 4 segs for someone in TNA = hate, :true:. I like him, but like i said cut the Sheamus punk feud, lawler punk feud, and go with the stable or something i can enjoy = happy Aids. And, as always, the more Heyman i see/hear from, the better.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Very nice to know that Heyman will stick around, he's really talented at what he does, one of the best talkers.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82