Heyman there from the start?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The WWE writing team knew about Paul Heyman’s return this past Monday but he was flown to Greensboro, North Carolina and hid in a trailer all day to keep it a surprise from everyone else. Vince McMahon let CM Punk know about it with the idea that Punk could tease a surprise on Twitter and help boost viewership.

Heyman has been involved with Lesnar’s character for at least a few weeks, if not from the start, just not working through WWE. WWE reportedly didn’t want Heyman involved to the point that last year when the WWE ’12 deal with Lesnar was going on, at first it was going to be Lesnar managed by Heyman in the game and WWE wanted Heyman out.

Source: PWMania

Interesting write up. Sort of explains Punk's spoiler tweet too.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
When Punk sent the tweet about a major thing happening, I thought for sure he was going to shoot on Brock to lead into a feud with him to give the Brock the title ready for Mania vs Rock.
I was totally shocked to see Heyman, nice surprise though. That man does not age, at all. He looks identical.