Heyman teases signing of new Heyman guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
As noted, Paul Heyman spoke with Billy Donnelly of ThisIsInfamous.com to promote WWE's WrestleMania XXX.

Heyman was asked if there are any new "Paul Heyman Guys" that are ready to break out. Heyman said he's already signed a new "Paul Heyman Guy" but wouldn't give any more details and seemed like he may have just been teasing. Heyman was asked if their identity will remain quiet. Heyman replied:

"Oh no! We're going to broadcast his identity and we're going to publicize and promote it and present it and market it and make as big a splash as humanly possible regarding this new Paul Heyman guy."

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...wXSfgK8P03Z.99

So who do you think it'll be this time?

I hope he has been part of the selection process this time. Although from what I understand he was during the picking of Axel as well.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cesaro has to be next. Heyman & Cesaro is WWEWHC material for the second half of 2014. Cesaro won't become a main-event player without someone talking for him, and who better than Heyman? Also, sets up the possibility of Cesaro vs. Brock in the future.

But it will probably be some lame ass from NXT.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I have a strange feeling it could be RVD, but I'd say someone like Enzo Amore could use him.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I have a strange feeling it could be RVD, but I'd say someone like Enzo Amore could use him.
Enzo, really? If it's one thing Enzo don't need it's a dude to talk for him. Dude's got the mic work down to a T

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Enzo, really? If it's one thing Enzo don't need it's a dude to talk for him. Dude's got the mic work down to a T
I know, but knowing how the NXT transitions usually don't go so well, I imagine he could have Paul guide him for a while, then go solo. He should still be able to cut his promos on his own. Biggest problem with him is that he's still with Colin Cassady, so giving him Heyman would be outta nowhere.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Would be cool to see him with another great talker so we get more should-have-been-great segments like we had with Punk.

Him and Sandow/BNB could be gold together, and revitalizing one of those guys could make Heyman meaningful again.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Whoever it ends up being, hopefully they do a better job of selecting and booking than they did with the previous two "Paul Heyman Guys." It's starting to look pretty bad on Heyman as a manager when they keep saddling him up with people who repeatedly end up failing to impress and make an impact (Curtis Axel and Ryback, as well as Heidenrich back in 2004.)

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Hope it's someone who will actually go somewhere. I have no idea who it could be.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sounds good. I do think they have to think this through before they pull the trigger this time, though. No one springs to mind as far as current NXT talent, although I could be forgetting someone. Anyway, unless they've got a guy who can really go far I don't think they should bother.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Makes sense since Bork will be gone for god knows how long. Hopefully it goes better than the last 2.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Would be cool to see him with another great talker so we get more should-have-been-great segments like we had with Punk.

Him and Sandow/BNB could be gold together, and revitalizing one of those guys could make Heyman meaningful again.

Haha lets be real, something good happening to Sandow that's always fun to dream about.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wasn't Paige supposed to be a Paul Heyman guy or girl rather in her case before she got Injured late last season? or at least wasn't their talks/rumors about it going around?