Hey Yo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bigfloridapimp

Reaction score
Not the greatest into guy ever but if you have a question I will field it. You can call me BFP or what ever, more simple than typing out bigfloridapimp.

I do not even remember how I found this site but it has been in my bookmarks for a few months, so here I am. :D

Favorite wrestler(s), HBK, Mr. Anderson, Mitsuharu Misawa, Goldberg to name a few.

Favorite match, HBK vs Bret Mania 12, Misawa vs Kenta NOAH 3/1/03, Angle vs Benoit Royal Rumble 03, AMW vs XXX Turning Point 04.

Anything else? LoL.

bigfloridapimp

Reaction score
Ooo. I can tell this is going to be a fun place to hang out. Nazi's give me wood and I have never had a bad guiny blow job. Yes yes. Fun this shall be.

So wheres all the gay guys?

bigfloridapimp

Reaction score
Just because we run Hollywood dont mean I cant get down to the level of the others. :p

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I know you from some other forum...pretty....something...whatever, I forget the name of it, but I was Mrs. Randy Orton or some sh!t over there because I just saw Raw live at the time and Randy had a big package irl, bigger than on TV, so I marked, but Piper is my true love. Punk, I take on the side. Randy, I gave up on a while ago.

Hi.

bigfloridapimp

Reaction score
I know you from some other forum...pretty....something...whatever, I forget the name of it, but I was Mrs. Randy Orton or some sh!t over there because I just saw Raw live at the time and Randy had a big package irl, bigger than on TV, so I marked, but Piper is my true love. Punk, I take on the side. Randy, I gave up on a while ago.

Hi.
Oh thats awesome. I remember you. You crushed that place when you left, literally every dude was so sad.