Hey-yo!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Name: Topher
Favourite Superstar & Why: If I'm being honest it's Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan and The Miz in that order too. I just think these guys have a spot in the business for a long time to come.
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I watched it when I was younger but I didn't really become a "fan" until I was like 14, not much to do where I live.
Favourite Wrestling Company: ROH w/ WWE not too far behind and TNA after that
How did you find the site? I used to use a wrestling forum but it got too crowded became too hard to have legit discussions on there.
Will I be active here: Yeah prlly not SUPER active but enough to discuss things.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome buddy glad you made the switch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh hey welcome!
I was gonna say I didn't recognize you, thanks for playing the status trivia it's an ongoing event :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :tough:

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
wgwan fi der mit topher mon t be rlated fi tpher grace f di 70s sho? mi get mad hyp fi dat bak in day nahsen eye

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.