Hey Y'all!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stratusphere

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Marcus
Favourite Superstar & Why: Currently? Rey Mysterio. I've gone back, and watched a lot of his past matches and I've been marking hard for him lately. He's a great high-flyer, and I love how over he gets with the crowds. My favorite active superstar is Orton. I've always been a fan of his but started to lose interest when he started the whole "viper" thing. However, I am finding myself warming back up to him again. (Pre-warning: my favorite superstars change a lot.)
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: Ever since I can remember, really. My entire family loves wrestling and I practically grew up on it. I use to have those arm cracking Rock, and Austin toys and all that good stuff from back in the day. I started losing interest around 2010, but I missed the excitement and action after a few months.
Favourite Wrestling Company: World Wrestling Entertainment, of course! Although, I must admit that TNA has been doing some wonders lately. They've got a GREAT roster, and put their divas division to good use.
How did you find the site? Google
Will I be active here: Very. :eek:tunga:

Like so many other wrestling fans, I'm also a huge fan of the Attitude Era. They were some of the best years in wrestling history. I love going back and reliving old matches, following past storylines as if they were brand new, and every once and awhile I like to throw in WWF No Mercy and play the Women's Title storyline as Ken Shamrock. I also think 2006/7 was a great year for wrestling, and was my prime of involvement. Order all the pay-per-views, got all the magazines, and went to a few shows.

As I'm sure you've figured out by now: my favorite diva is Trish Stratus. Hell, honestly, she is my favorite wrestler of all-time. I think she's the perfect balance of beauty, brains, and power. She's a great actor, and can play anything. She made the perfect female heel during her debut, and in 2004. She was such a HBIC during her debut, and then in 2004 she was just a bas-ass sneaky little bitch. She always plays the perfect face, and goes over so well with the fans. She has done so much for the divas division. It disappoints me when I see the current divas doing shit-all and ruining everything that the past divas had worked so hard to create. But yeah! There is just so much that I love about Trish. She has been my favorite from day one, and has been through-out all these years. Hearing about her retirement, and watching her final match broke my heart and was one of the hardest things I've had to witness. I knew things wouldn't be the same once she left. However, I sooo happy that she decided to stay in the public-eye, and continue her work in the line of fitness. Her occasional visits to WWE always put a smile on my face, but I wish she would return for good. The divas division desperately needs her.

Anyways.. HELLO! :lol1:

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just got done starring at some "nice" pics of Trish Stratus... No joke.

Welcome to the forums Marcus, enjoy your stay here.

Randy Savage said:
Welcome to the site!

OH MAH GOD, RANDY SAVAGE ACTUALLY COMPLETED A SENTENCE WITH NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS WHATSOEVER!!!

#MARKING!

Reactions: Stratusphere

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man when I saw your avatar I thought you could've been a girl lmao but then I saw your name was Marcus lol!

Either way no harm in that as many of us had women in our avatar and welcome to the forums!

Reactions: Stratusphere

Stratusphere

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
Censorious said:
Welcome to the site mate. Very nice detailed introduction so I too have zero questions to ask apart from, are you a Miz fan? :p

Hope you stick around bud.
I'm pretty much neutral with The Miz. I don't have much of an opinion on him anymore. I use to mark for him when he first came into the WWE but have lost A LOT of interest in him since. I just don't find him appealing anymore, and have become quite sick of his current gimmick. He does it well, but.. it's annoying.

Stratusphere

Jobber
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
Censorious said:
Welcome to the site mate. Very nice detailed introduction so I too have zero questions to ask apart from, are you a Miz fan? :p

Hope you stick around bud.
I'm pretty much neutral with The Miz. I don't have much of an opinion on him anymore. I use to mark for him when he first came into the WWE but have lost A LOT of interest in him since. I just don't find him appealing anymore, and have become quite sick of his current gimmick. He does it well, but.. it's annoying.

Jericho-79

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi and welcome.

I LOVE your screen name and your avatar!