Hey what's up?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Fine I'll make another amendment.

There is no such thing as a hot female wrestling fan on the internet who is attracted to a male wrestling fan on the internet. They are much rather interested in Randy Orton, John Cena, Jeff Hardy, Edge & Triple H. So unless you want to have yourself compared to her undying crushes for the rest of eternity, don't go for it. lol.

Reaction score
In hamilton here there is always a bunch of girls dressed slutty. I think they think the wrestlers will hook up with them. The last show I was at there were two girls probably 17 to 20 years old a couple rows. They were definatly not forced as they were by themselves. They weren't dressed slutty, but I think they were not that far away from becoming slutty female wrestling fans.

Bret Hart and Chris Jericho both referred to these types of girls as "Ring Rats" in their books

seX-Power

Fine I'll make another amendment.

There is no such thing as a hot female wrestling fan on the internet who is attracted to a male wrestling fan on the internet. They are much rather interested in Randy Orton, John Cena, Jeff Hardy, Edge & Triple H. So unless you want to have yourself compared to her undying crushes for the rest of eternity, don't go for it. lol.

I don't know. Mr Mat scored himself a real babe. :shifty:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I hear she's just as hot as Mrs Mat. :shifty:

Wrestling Station

2dkmiqh.jpg