Hey, what's up, Queertastic One?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

You're so much fun that I even went a step above and made this awesome thread for you! I would love to see your face turn red again as you type up some useless U R A CHILD shit while you dry your tears with your baby hanky and hug your teletubby doll a little tighter!

Let's get to it you little wrinkled baby!

Now, what I don't get is, tears stream down your face over flames yet you enter the flame section. Logical? No, of course not!

If flames hurt your feelings, don't enter the section, moron! It's simple LOGIC!

If you don't like what goes on in here then exercise some sef-control and stop looking in here! I have no problems avoiding sections I don't care to post in so you shouldn't have any problems avoiding flame-alation, and, if you do look in here and then get offended, don't run crying to people. We have better things to deal with than some idiot who enters the flame-alation chamber and then cries when his asshole gets ripped. Take some responsibility for your own decisions, tard!

You don't pay much attention do you? The idea of flames is to mix "childish" insults in with a logical argument/critical evaluation of your opponent. I really don't think you can generalise the insults we use as being childish just because we swear a lot. A lot of our stuff is genuinely funny and is not that far removed from what goes on in a lot of comedic movies. Get a clue.

You are clutching at straws and your straws have downs syndrome. You are an idiot that is failing pitifully to disguise his worthlessness by being a hypocrite and preaching that people on the internet should talk the way they do in reality yet himself types like a douchebag. You know it just makes you look even more stupid, right?

I don't need to prove anything to you and I am not trying to prove anything to you. I am humiliating you and destroying your attempts at arguing so that others may laugh at you. I am succeeding spectacularly at this. I could care less what you actually think. You're just another fun toy in the world of IWF.

You are a semen sponge. Sadly, I think you have soaked up too much and now the cum has seeped into your brain leaving you a gibbering idiot.

I can argue without swearing and I have done so before here. I just prefer to use a full vocabulary when typing. Many people find the insults I use in my posts entertaining. Only a complete blueberry gets distracted from the point of a post just because someone adds a word like "fag" at the end.

FAG!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh yeah? Well, you're a....a.....a big fat chowder head! Yeah, a chowder head. As in, your head in full of chowder, not the good new england clam chowder with cool clams in it, but like, manhatten chowder, with tomato soup and what not. Yeah what?

LadyHotrod

Oh yeah? Well, you're a....a.....a big fat chowder head! Yeah, a chowder head. As in, your head in full of chowder, not the good new england clam chowder with cool clams in it, but like, manhatten chowder, with tomato soup and what not. Yeah what?

OH WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME REBUTTAL!

It's clear I have owned your ass and you're speechless.

Hope the gay purple teletubby likes your fingers squeezing his tummy as you cry into his face.

LadyHotrod

You call your mom tinky winky? Wow, fag!

14-fag-kissme.jpg

I love how you are pretending to have a no-care attitude. I can see right through that shit. This is eating you ALIVE.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So my mom is also the gay purple teletubbie I was squeezing my tears into? Damn.....I'm fucked up.....who's the dad?

LadyHotrod

Your sister.

So come on, bitch. Bite back you little baby. I know you want to pretend to be tough and not hurt by flaming but we've seen the real you already so give me your best shot, douchebag.

WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO? GO WHINE ABOUT ME ON MSN? WAY TO LOSE, FAG!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I would love to bite back, but my bark is much worse than my bite sadly. I was defanged at birth do to the apparent in breeding of my sister and my mother. Thanks for scarring me for life, asshole.

LadyHotrod

Jesus, no wonder you don't flame. You are PISS POOR at this shit.

Of all the people I've flamed since joining, you're the worst piece of shit ever. You fail at insults and you fail at masking how much it hurts you that people think you're a dumbass.

I'll bet you ran home after work today to read what was said about you. Bitch.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You misunderstand, I didn't run home, I teleported. You see all the time I spend in my mother's basement with no life outside the internet I was able to construct a teleportation machine because my legs simply can't carry me fast enough to find out the latest flames that you've put towards me!

But to be SERIOUS again, there's no point in me trying to fight back LHR, you've been dead set in your opinion of me, so trying to deny your claims is already a proven waste of time, it's much more fun just agreeing with whatever you say.

LadyHotrod

As long as you know you're a total whining douchebag, I'm happy.

You're worse than Blaze ever was. Hell, I even give Majesty more credit than you. That's fucking sad. At least his lame shit was funny and he didn't try to pretend anything.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol....Quintastic One stop acting all weird and shit...I mean really we know its getting to u...and don't say that to me cause if so I would have been replied to Axis stupid thread but I'm over looking that...now lets say the thread title was

Everytime you post here Quintastic One sucks a dick

you would have done posted cried complaned and all along your making your self look bad.....if you don't care then don't post any more just walk away and look over it like I learned to do...damn dawg really if you just leave the thread let things go and all that this would not happen you know...so I am gonna say this one last time like I said a number of times in the other thread...just don't fucking reply....I use to do that and it made it like I cared...when I stopped replying it became clear I didn't even care about this stuff....if you do that then well you will be alot better off.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Just having a bit of fun Blaze, SERIOUSLY. Geez now it's starting to look like you guys are the ones with bugs up your asses, just relax. If you wanna flame me go ahead and flame me, I'm just playing along. Just chill.

After all, it's just the internet.