Hey there

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score
Name: Fleexie (Irl Jannick)
Favourite Superstar & Why: Either Triple H or HBK. Because they were a great team and I liked to watch them both wrestle
How long I've been a fan of wrestling: I have watched wrestling in more than 4 years. But in the beginning I was not that much into it.
Favourite Wrestling Company: WWE
Will I be active here: Yea.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Hey Fleexie, welcome to the forum.

Big HBK fan here too. Where did you find us from?

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome mate :).
I loved DX too but I only got to see the late DX (Shawn Micheals & Triple H).

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score
Sage said:
Hey Fleexie, welcome to the forum.

Big HBK fan here too. Where did you find us from?

From HF.
Both from the thread in Sport section, From a PM (Yea a little late to reply) and a contest on there.

But the main reason why I wanted to join this forum is because they have removed WWE RAW and such in my country. OR we have to buy some expensive channels to get it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fleexie said:
From HF.
Both from the thread in Sport section, From a PM (Yea a little late to reply) and a contest on there.

But the main reason why I wanted to join this forum is because they have removed WWE RAW and such in my country. OR we have to buy some expensive channels to get it.

Aww that's a shame man, where you from?

We have the downloads to SmackDown, RAW and latest PPV's here every week, so don't worry you'll see it :). We also upload SmackDown and RAW to YouTube every week too. http://www.youtube.com/user/4evawwefan

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Aww that's a shame man, where you from?

We have the downloads to SmackDown, RAW and latest PPV's here every week, so don't worry you'll see it :). We also upload SmackDown and RAW to YouTube every week too. http://www.youtube.com/user/4evawwefan

I am from Denmark.

I will sure subscribe to the channel. So I can start watch it again :)

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Fleexie said:
From HF.

There are some live streaming websites for RAW. If you woild like some, you could PM myself or Jonathan for a link or two.

Also, welcome to the forums man, I'm glad to see you enjoying WF so far :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fleexie said:
I am from Denmark.

I will sure subscribe to the channel. So I can start watch it again :)

Ah that's cool :). Did you used to watch RAW live a lot? If so; you should come on tomorrow to take part in our RAW-Discussion thread we create weekly. Everyone who's watching it live goes there and discusses the show whilst it's on.

Fleexie

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ah that's cool :). Did you used to watch RAW live a lot? If so; you should come on tomorrow to take part in our RAW-Discussion thread we create weekly. Everyone who's watching it live goes there and discusses the show whilst it's on.

Yea used watch it every week.

And if I could not live then I recordet it.
I will sure take part in the thread.