Hey, there (any other women who love wrestling?)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey, all. I'm Jennifer K. Barry (F, 27). I'm founder/admin of a wrestling group over on Facebook (live match commentary, discussions, polls, memes, etc.). I decided to create an account here in order to expand my network and hopefully engage in intelligent and/or engaging discussion of the sport. I was wondering how many other women are active posters on here. I don't have a lot of female friends to discuss wrestling with (regrettably, the ones I do know personally are more interested in Roman Reign's tightly clad butt than the sport itself; personally, I'm more interested in discussing matches, moves and finishers, and overall entertainment value in the WWE). I started out exclusively following the indie scene (I still think of most wrestlers by their original ring names, pre-WWE). My favorites matches are TLC. Also, until recently, I liked Raw a lot more than Smackdown. Favorite WWE wrestlers are: Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode, and The New Day; women's division: Asuka, Paige, Becky Lynch, and Sasha Banks (my boyfriend and I were on opposite sides for Hell In A Cell, and he kept yelling "WOO!" uncontrollably during their feud, but I digress...). Least favorites: Roman Reigns (didn't like him as Roman Leakee, and like him less now - sorry!) and Eva Marie (Sami Zayn, you were so humble saying "one thousand!" XD ). Anyway, PM me if you feel like chatting (hoping to find legit sports discussion, which was harder to do on Facebook)!

Jennifer K. Barry

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Can you blame him? It is something nice to look at.

But on a more serious note, to answer your original question which I really didn't do, I am female and when I had more of an interest in wrestling I watched for the actual wrestling and the storylines themselves. Almost naked guys were just a bonus :gusta:

I wouldn't call myself a Roman Reigns fan, but it's not his fault. I think he has a ton of natural charisma and ability that WWE won't let him use because they want him to be the next Cena.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Jennifer...They have a great crew here
and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on the boards.

Hey...question...is Roman Reigns really that attractive?
I always thought Seth Rollins was the "Hottest" guy in the WWE...

Reactions: Jennifer K. Barry

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hey, yo. :razor2:

Welcome to the site.

Reactions: Jennifer K. Barry

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just Signed up for this Site. Im a girl and 25 yrs old . Been watching WWE All my life. Big Thanks to my dad in KY (PurpleHaze) he got me hooked on WWE. He does his own side Shows in and Around Kentucky. I always enjoyed watching him wrestle. I will always be his numb 1 Fan. We were friends and actually Knew Mick Foley personaly for 4 yrs. .

Reactions: The Gipper

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey...question...is Roman Reigns really that attractive?
I always thought Seth Rollins was the "Hottest" guy in the WWE...

*Cough* Seth Rollins? You've got to be kidding if u think he's the "Hottest" guy in WWE.. I dnt Question that Roman is pretty cute Or Ambrose for that matter. Why dnt we ever see him wrestle (Roman) without a shirt on? Lol. Well, I wouldnt know cause I hvnt watched much Wrestling this last few mths. Lol.

Last edited: