hey so serious question?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE THIRD EYE

Reaction score
hey i dont know where i can post that but it is serious question

did you think that the scenarios wwe it `s been practices befor
the get in the ring or just be talking to each other during the match
did the do brova... ? pleas excuse my spelling
i mean brova like move back stage ...

another qustion did the injerd also get into scenarios ?

another qustion did shown michel injerd in wm 23 injerd against kalili

and the wwe make like orten how injerd shown michel " ?

pleas help it`s so serious and i`m sorry if i put it in wrong place ...
thank you .....

Travis40

I think you should ask MatthardyV1 this question or maybe the dark knight, because they're masters at WWE.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^

no that video didn't have to be shown again, Peepshow made it more stale than Team Canada was...

Travis40

^ I know it's stale...but it had to be done...if it hadn't been done...god only knows what the world would've become.

THE THIRD EYE

Reaction score
first we will need khalis translator

hey you don`t tray to be funny kid you don `t know the answer..
go and make your self useful... less thing to do go and get yourself an
ice crem.....

its got to be a joke, no 20 year old thinks wrestling is real

hey .. i know it`s not real .. did you think that i`m post that qustion here

becuse .. i`m look like some new wrestling. fan. and shock .. when someone tell me that the wwe is fake and ... i come to aske about how true is that ... hah !!... no man .. im just need to know the . style of making matches ..
how they do it did they practices that thing in back stage... like a brova in movies .. ? or just the referee in the ring tell them what to do in the ring how to make the next move ... to be like scenarios want to be done
and did all the injerd that happend to the wearstler real or their some fake ..
injerd like shown michel i couldn `t believe he just come back that fast .. from his injerd ... so i think that injerd that happend to him was in the scenarios .. and wen cena injerd and i think cena is realy have been injerd .. so the wwe make shown michel come bake earlier ... so it`did i make my qustions clear now ... thank you and i will wait the answer ..

bigtrix

Reaction score
i think i kinda understand what you are talking about

matches are most often scripted out as to who will win, but i think the wrestlers work together as to how the match goes on the ring until the ending

as for the injuries, some are real, some are just for show
cena is truly injured. michaels was injured for real, but it was different injury than they used in the storylines

hope this helps

Reaction score
Well im starting to wonder if the wrestlers nowdays even go over what they are supposed to do in the ring. I mean all of the recent injuries and total lack of spotting has made me wonder the same. Except MITB 3 which was extremely scripted and choreographed, I mean just watching it you can see it being played out like a bad movie. Well then again it could be all just bad freaking acting on the wrestlers part. It just seems like wrestlers today dont have a clue as to what the next move will be.

As far as 3rd eyes witty responses, I think spell checking would be nice when having a comeback.

HHHforever

Reaction score
What in hell is this? I understand what your trying to ask and I think you are serious, but do you have any idea how to type? When I first read this I was completely confused and had no idea what I was reading, I had to read it like 3 times. Try a spell check or something. I understand misspelling a word here or there as I probably have done in this response, but wtf are you doing when your typing? LMAO about Khali's translator, I love that dude, I think its time for him to get a big push as a wrestler and possibly challenge for WHC.

ice_edged

Reaction score
ok I see you are not american Im not that either but I trully understad it was difficult for otehr people to understand yuo (well I shouldetn be talking but whatta hell). For starters ints spelled injured , good to keep that in mind.

anyways I kinda got what you wher esaying in your second post so its good. You see there is a whole company called wwe as you know adn in the center you got teh leader teh chairman of this company and that is vincent kennedy mcmahon and he has a son named shane o mac and a doughter named stephany and stephany is currently married with one of the supperstars named HHH as you probebly recognise. And you got Linda mcmmahons wife. And all thes people are actually in charge of large ereas of this company we believe. But there as re also other names like chiefs and vice presidents and so on and on which are not as famous as these. Anyways on top of this you got creative team. its a team who with mcmahons decide what storyline wwe should have and what kind of gimmicks each superstar ahve and so on(including outcome of matches of course). Well i believe for the most part superstars are willing to do whatever higher ups tells them but there are exceptions of course. Things like montreal screwjob has apperead in 97 when a superstar bret hart and vince mcmahon and others didnt really understadn each other corectly and it ended kinda bad for companys reputation. Anyways

Anyways i hope you catching on now. Anyways like mentioned soem injurys are completely fake and some arent and some are just hidden in some kind of story line. Anyways i fyou want to knwo more about this please read more on google or something. internet has lot of info about proffesional wrestling

the dark knight

ooookay...just found out that you're from saudi arabia so you are excused for all the stupid question

did you think that the scenarios wwe it `s been practices befor
the get in the ring or just be talking to each other during the match
they dont physically practice, they just plan for spots and shit with each other and perform in the match. the referee helps guiding it...i think.
another qustion did the injerd also get into scenarios ?
:g: how do you practice suicide?

another qustion did shown michel injerd in wm 23 injerd against kalili
he didnt evel face the great khali at WM23....and if you mean AFTER the khali shit, no it wasnt him.

and the wwe make like orten how injerd shown michel " ?
and it wasnt orton.
pleas help it`s so serious and i`m sorry if i put it in wrong place ...
thank you .....
here's a great tip for you to learn something about wrestling:
WATCH "BEYOND THE MAT"

[text]= ROFL