Hey everybody!

• Thread starter imported_Kobe_Bryant
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Kobe_Bryant

I just made an account here looks good. I like that you have an efed and a BTB section I'll probably be checking those out soon. I'm a big basketball fan, Lakers and Duke Blue Devils!, and I watch other sports too. Patriots in NFL, Gators in College Football, Yankees in Baseball, and Penguins in Hockey. I am a card carrying member of the Cenation but also like Randy Orton, Triple H, Edge, and Undertaker in WWE as well. I like TNA too and my favorite guys there are Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Beer Money, and Kurt Angle. Other than Sports and Wrestling I'm a big Pokemon fan I collect the cards and have all the Game Boy and DS games. If you wanna know more get at me.

fuzzy

Reaction score
Hi Kobe, welcome to IWF....:)
where anything gose but no low blows.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Wow, Penguins, we might not get along very well because of that, but, welcome to the forum.