Hey! Check my thread out!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

miniv7HD

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, My name is Victor (miniv7HD) and I make WWE 13 Gameplays on Youtube. I make predictions and WWE news videos and I would love to have some active subs that watch my videos and subs that I can interact with. So, if you would subscribe to my channel and be active I would love it.

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/miniv7HD

Thanks

Victor

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
We are getting more and more YouTubers sign up to advertise their channels here, without contributing much to the community. I think I will probably have to make it so YouTubers can advertise their channels here IF they advertise this forum on their channel. It's only fair.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man, nice to have you here, you'll have a nice time.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo said:
We are getting more and more YouTubers sign up to advertise their channels here, without contributing much to the community. I think I will probably have to make it so YouTubers can advertise their channels here IF they advertise this forum on their channel. It's only fair.

Hey not all of us are like that :finger:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Gentleman Deathbane said:
Hey not all of us are like that :finger:

Yeah I should have stated members who have contributed to the site can advertise their videos all they want. Newer members have to give something back.

And on that note, this is closed.