HEW: An Explosive Comeback

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
HEW-3.png

The Old Thread for Reference: http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4538

A year ago, High Explosive Wrestling made their success in the wrestling industry and its boom period started during their Full Throttle PPV. This success could only be give props to one man, the Chairman of the company, Mr. Randolph Leviathron. Randolph Leviathron had put most of his life for HEW but then a saddening news came out after Explosive Fest as Mr. Leviathron forced himself to step down of his position due to serious health problems. With a loss of a responsible leader and its track and some of its biggest stars like Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin and The Samoan Rosey decided to leave the company due to its unstable financial status and one superstar in the name of Test had passed away. This put the company into its Dark Age and until its TV contract expired, the company was forced to shut down.

The fans were shocked with the news that one of the biggest wrestling companies alongside with BTW and SWA had closed its doors. This is truly a saddening moment for them but then someone stepped up and saved the company. By calling out some interested investors and former HEW staffs, the former HEW announcer, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat decided to put HEW back in the track. Due to this, the Dragon became the new Chairman.

Comeback:
With this sudden comeback, some of the original "HEW guys" decided to return and some failed to do so. Shelton Benjamin announced that he will be returning along with the likes of Train Wrecker, Sir William Regal, CM Punk, AJ Styles and Rob Van Dam.

Some then failed to come back with the likes of Chris Jericho and the Samoan Rosey but then some new faces came in to somewhat fill in the vacant slots like John Morrison and Matt Hardy.

Championships:

HEW Heavyweight Championship
With Chris Jericho failing to return, the HEW Heavyweight title is currently vacant. Mr. Steamboat will be announcing who the new champion or what will happen on the said title.

HEW Television Championship
Petey Williams returned and he happily accepted the title once again.

HEW Tag Team Championship
Just like Petey, the Tag Champs, Rob Van Dam and Johnny Jeter returned and decided to team up once again to become the champions.

HEW Hardcore Championship
With a late confirmation from the Hardcore Champion Stevie Cool if he'll resign, Mr. Steamboat decided to put the title on the line at a house show in which Train Wrecker won it by beating Shannon Moore and CM Punk. Train Wrecker said that he offers the title to his former partner, Test.

HEW Women's Championship
The title was abolished since the women of HEW failed to resign.

Officials and Staffs:
Chairman: Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat

Play by Play Commentator: Joey Styles
Color Commentator: Al Snow

Ring Announcer: Jay Madison
Backstage Staff: Johan Stone and Hollywood Nova

Champions:
HEW Heavyweight Champion:
Vacant

HEW Hardcore Champion:
Train Wrecker

HEW Television Champion:
Petey Williams

HEW Tag Team Champions:
Rob Van Dam and Johnny Jeter

Rosters:

The Phenomenal AJ Styles

Brian Kendrick

Carlito

The Masterpiece Chris Masters

Straightedge CM Punk

Human Tornado

Idol Stevens

James Gibson

Johnny Jeter

John Morrison

Joey Matthews

JTG

KC James

Matt Hardy

Nicky Andersen

OJ

Paul London

Petey Williams

Rey Mysterio

Rob Van Dam

Big Shad Gaspard

Shannon Moore

Shelton Benjamin

Siaki

Sir William Regal

The New Face of Hardcore Stevie Cool

Ted Dibiase

"Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase Sr.

Train Wrecker

Tag Teams/Stables:

Rob Van Dam and Johnny Jeter

Cryme Tyme (JTG, Big Shad and Human Tornado)

Carlito and Chris Masters

KC James and Idol Stevens

The New Station X (Shannon Moore, Paul London and Brian Kendrick)

* to new readers:
Train Wrecker is Gian Bernard
OJ is Orlando Jordan
Nicky Andersen is Dolph Ziggler

seX-Power

Looks seXepic.

Not so sure about Ricky Steamboat's character but you can hopefully make it work. There were some things to do with the difference between 'resign' and 're-sign' which was pretty confusing. TrainWrecker idk know about but it's only the Hardcore Division. I didn't like your women's division so glad to see it go. Some great roster additions and it overall looks great. I can't wait.

Looks seXepic.

Qwake

Whoa, a Leviathan return!!! Looking good, I'm suprised you didn't bring Jericho or Rosey back, they both probably had the longest history in HEW and definitely the biggest/one of the best feuds in BTB on this site. Should be good seeing what you can do without them, but others. Should be interesting to see who you crown as the new World Champ too. :y:

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Wow levi trtying to pull an Andrew by reviving your btb lol. i am sure it will be truly epic with your fantastic writing ability. and i think you smart some smart removals and I cannot wait to see what kind of greatness you will create with HEW once again.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

:eek:

Great to have you back Levi, and I can't wait to read some HEW goodness once again. No Jericho makes me cry, but since Morrison is creamworthy, Matt is aight and Rosey is a fatshit, it kinda evens out :D. Best of luck :p.

Oh yeh, and change to the epic Dolph Ziggler plz :D.

-TJ-

Hi! I'm Nicky Andersen! >.>

Dolph Ziggler!!!!!!

Anyways, lol, What an explosive return!!!!!!!! Good to see it back, and hope even better things can come out of it.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

:eek:

Great to have you back Levi, and I can't wait to read some HEW goodness once again. No Jericho makes me cry, but since Morrison is creamworthy, Matt is aight and Rosey is a fatshit, it kinda evens out :D. Best of luck :p.

Oh yeh, and change to the epic Dolph Ziggler plz :D.

Hi! I'm Nicky Andersen! >.>

Dolph Ziggler!!!!!!

Anyways, lol, What an explosive return!!!!!!!! Good to see it back, and hope even better things can come out of it.

Nicky Andersen came first actually before Dolph made his debut on Raw so yeah.... I made the Nicky Andersen gimmick as a Jack Swagger counterpart...

CT Styles

A certain reader here. That's all I need to say. I'm really excited for this.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
HEW.com News

HEW's Explosive Return
This week, HEW will make a big comeback on your TV screens and it will be opened by its newest Chairman, Ricky "the Dragon Steamboat. Steamboat will tell us what HEW is in store for us and he will also break the silence about the controversies revolving around the vacant HEW Heavyweight Championship and who will be its newest holder. Stay tuned and don't forget to watch HEW's return premiere.

Comebacks, Reunions and Arrivals
A lot of stars will make their return at the company and some will reunite as a unit. This includes the former HEW Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin, Sir William Regal, former HEW Hardcore Champion, Stevie Cool, HEW Television Champion, Petey Williams and the HEW Tag Team Champions, Rob Van Dam and Johnny Jeter. The Punk and Styles Connection will also be returning but questions still remains if they will reunite or will they continue their unfinished business. There will also be new faces coming along as we are going to see some scheduled appearances by Matt Hardy, Rey Mysterio and John Morrison.

A Special Tribute to a Friend
It has been announced that we have a brand new HEW Hardcore Champion and he's the Massive Mammoth, Train Wrecker. The champion told HEW.com dedicated his big victory to his former partner, Andrew "Test" Martin who passed away months ago.

Golden Boy's "Golden Search"
One of HEW's biggest star returns home and he's none other than the former HEW Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin. A special HEW.com Interview was set from the HEW's Golden Boy and he told the fans to prepare themselves as they will see him reclaim the most coveted prize in HEW.​

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I was a fan of HEW, and I'm excited for this. I'm liking the backstory, and its a cool, and original way to bring stars back, dump the ones that you were tired of, and to introduce new guys. Shocked to see Jericho & Rosey go, but Matt Hardy, and Morrison will def. change things up.

I love how your honoring Test with Train Wrecker's win. He was a usual heel on the original HEW, nothing big time but he was heel, and this is a perfect way to make him face.

I wouldn't be shocked if Hardy or Morrison win the HEW WHC, but I'm not to sure how your going to have it decided. Also, PLZ revive Punk versus Styles.

I don't care too much for Dragon's becoming of the GM, but at least it will be a different character.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Bring back the Punk Styles Connection please Levi, that team officialy owned but a feud continuance would be good. The chairman is a good one and I HOPE we see a return of Mr Leviathron please I begging of you to let him return! Please, I will do anything.

Anyway off of my begging and onto another subject. The reunions will be good and I hope we see a return on the Anti American Orginazation(sp. and I remembered) That would be totally awesome to see that. I am actually interested to see who will be becoming the new Heavyweight Champion cause it could be a number of people you can choose but I freaking hope that you put the title back on Benjamin, that would be awesome.

Hope to see the first show soon Levi.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
HEW-3.png

Video Footage: It shows some great moments from HEW. Seeing Chris Jericho became the first HEW Heavyweight Champion then winning it back at Explosive Fest. Then Shelton Benjamin became the next champ in a Three Way Match. The Six Pack Challenge from Full Throttle, The Anti American Organization Domination and also Shaniqua and Stevie Cool's domination in their respective divisions. The Samoan Rosey's Dangerous Presence. The Adrenaline Rush Match and other memorable stuffs from the past HEW.

Then QWERTY by Linkin Park hits and pyros starts to come off the stage as the return episode of HEW starts with a huge pop from the crowd. The fans continue to make some noise as Joey Styles and Al Snow welcome us.

Joey Styles: Welcome folks to the return of High Explosive Wrestling! Hi! I am Joey Styles and from where I am seated, I can say, this is truly an explosive event and I can scream all the time, "Oh my God!†It's nice to be here as your new announcer along with an old friend and HEW's resident commentator, Al Snow! Welcome back Al!

Al Snow: Yeah! It's great to be back here! Hi Everyone! Your Hardcore Pioneer is back and so does Head and we can't wait to start this show this instant! Bring it on!

Al Snow then was answered back with the new Chairman and Owner of HEW, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat as his entrance theme starts to rock the speakers. The fan drew much louder pops after seeing Steamboat in a black coat entering the stage and he walks down the ramp and into the ring...

Joey Styles: And here is the main man! The reason why HEW made it back! He's our new Chairman, Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat.

Al Snow: And even I am upset by not appointing me as his Assistant Chairman, I would still thank him for bringing back this show!

Steamboat then enters the ring and walks toward the center. He pauses for awhile as he tries to hear the noise from the crowd before he welcomes them....

Chairman Steamboat: Welcome everyone to High Explosive Wrestling!

crowd pops...

Chairman Steamboat: Wait a sec! I am having a surreal moment here.

crowd continues to root for the Dragon

Chairman Steamboat: Okay! Enough with this emotional stuff! Once again, welcome and thank you for joining us tonight in this explosive return of HEW!

crowd cheers...

Chairman Steamboat: And again, we are here to fulfil what you want to see and its all action. You want to see some of your favorite guys here back in the squared circle and these guys want something to me as well and it's none other than the most coveted prize in the company, the HEW Heavyweight Championship.

cheers...

Chairman Steamboat: As you can see, the HEW Heavyweight title is still vacant and before the show starts, I receive a lot of messages from the boys at the locker room, asking me who's the lucky guy. Well, I am not in the position to pick the new champion and it’s hard for me to just choose anyone to become a champ. That man should first prove himself that he is worthy to be a champion, he better show me and to you people that he is indeed the champion.

cheers...

Chairman Steamboat: And the only perfect thing to do here is by having a tournament for the HEW Heavyweight Championship. Next week, you will see eight men go at it in an Explosive Tournament where the last man standing will be proclaimed as your new HEW Champion.

crowd pops...

Chairman Steamboat: I hope this will end this issue, and for now, I hope you enjoy the rest of the night.

Joey Styles: There you have it! Our new chairman finally answers your question. A champion will be crowned after a huge eight man tournament to prove himself that he is worthy enough to be your next HEW Heavyweight Champion.

Al Snow: Now I wonder who will be on it.

Then we go backstage as Johan Stone is on the area with a HEW original, Nicky Andersen.

Johan Stone: Wow! It's nice to be back and I can't believe I am still here. I really would like to thank Mr. Steamboat for giving me another chance to be a part of HEW...

Nicky Andersen: Hey! Hey! It’s my interview time here!

Johan Stone: Oh I am sorry.... Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome my guest at this time, Nicky Andersen.

crowd boos...

Johan Stone: So Nicky... Welcome back... uhh... may I know...

Nicky Andersen: Ah... get out of here you no good piece of garbage.

Johan quickly sneaks out of the scene leaving Nicky alone. As the cocky All American is about to talk, Cryme Tyme comes in.

JTG: Well, what do we have here Tornado! Our good 'ol friend, Nicky Andersen!!!

Human Tornado: Wassup homie! Its been so long! The last time we saw you... you're inside a closet!

Nicky Andersen: Shut Up! You two hooded maniacs turned me into a joke the last time we met and it was during HEW's biggest event, Explosive Fest. I am not going to tolerate this; you will never make fun of me again!

JTG: Uhh... okay dawg! Oh! By the way, I would like to introduce you to my homeboy here, Big Shad Gaspard!

Shad Gaspard: Sup homie! Having a good time?

Nicky Andersen: Oh don't try to shake my hand you... you thief!

Shad Gaspard: Me? A thief?

Nicky Andersen: You will never get my gold medals again! Never!

Nicky leaves the three as the fans start to laugh at him...

Shad Gaspard: What's his problem?

Human Tornado: Uhh... You see big man, that guy is having some social problems...

Shad Gaspard: You mean he's a blueberry?

Human Tornado: Uhmmm... I am not going to use that awful term.... but yeah, close enough!

Commercial Break

After the commercial break, OJ's theme hits and the fans start to throw some boos. The former amateur boxer walks down the ramp and into the ring. He prepares himself for the match until Rey Mysterio's music hits the sound boxes and the crowd starts to pop as the masked luchadore makes his big entrance on the stage.

First Match: Rey Mysterio vs. OJ
The match starts and Rey Mysterio moves around while his opponent goes for his boxing stance. Rey walks forward to his opponent and he ducks out from OJ's attempted hook and then he gives him a kick to his legs making the boxer a bit unstable. Rey continues to throw some kicks to his opponent as OJ tries to defend himself. Rey continues his offensive moves as OJ turned upset and he grabs his opponent and he whips him to the ropes. Rey runs toward the ropes and he rebounds himself, hitting his opponent with a standing moonsault and covers, 1.. 2.. and OJ kicks out. Rey continues his momentum as he grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes, OJ bounces back as Rey catches him with a flapjack dropkick turning the former amateur boxer really mad. OJ quickly gets up and charges himself as Rey catches him with a kick to his midsection followed by a suplex attempt but OJ stays on his feet and he shoves his masked opponent. Rey then charges in as OJ knocks him down with a big clothesline. OJ then applies a chinlock on Mysterio as the masked luchadore tries to escape. OJ then turned his hold into a headlock as Rey continues to struggle. Rey slowly gets back on his feet as OJ is still on his hold, tightening it up. Rey is finally back to his feet as OJ then throws him back the mat with a back suplex. OJ then gets up and he arrogantly told his masked opponent to get up. Rey stands up slowly us OJ gives him a Johnson Shuffle and as he goes for his last punch, the luchadore ducks and counters him with a low dropkick to his knee. OJ is down as Rey tries to rest a bit at the ropes. OJ is back to his feet as Rey rebounds himself and knocks OJ down with a dropkick. OJ gets back quickly as Rey charges in and receives a surprise spinebuster from the former amateur boxer. OJ cockily told the fans that this is over as he grabs his opponent back to his feet and lifts him up for a fallaway slam attempt but unlucky for him, Rey counters with a swinging DDT. Rey is back on his feet as the crowd starts to cheer for the masked luchadore. OJ gets back on his feet as Rey waits him, the cocky boxer goes for a clothesline as Rey ducks and he gives him a drop toe hold to the second ropes. Mysterio runs at the opposite ropes and he finally connects OJ with, 619 and he quickly finishes it off with a springboard splash, 1... 2... 3... and Rey Mysterio wins the match.

Joey Styles: What a great win from one of HEW's newest star, Rey Mysterio!

Al Snow: Yeah! and I say, its one hell of a match! Rey could have himself a piece of gold in near future!

Rey continues to celebrate his recent win as we go backstage and see HEW's newest interviewer, the Hollywood Nova.

Hollywood Nova: Hey brothers! What's up you Novamaniacs! Hollywood Nova is back as the newest member of HEW's backstage team, and for my first interview brothers, please welcome your new HEW Hardcore Champion, Train Wrecker!

Train shows off of the camera with the Hardcore title on his shoulders as he receives some cheap mixed reactions from the crowd.

Hollywood Nova: So Train brother! You are the new HEW Hardcore Champion and me and the rest of the Novamaniacs would like to congratulate you with your recent success!

Train Wrecker: Yes and thanks Nova for the warm welcome.

Hollywood Nova: So what's next for you big brother?

Train Wrecker: Well, I am opening any challenges for this title and I don't care how hardcore will it be! I am going to do my best just to retain this baby and paid tribute to my good friend Test! Drew! I dedicate this title to you and I will face every obstacles just to stay this strap around me!

Train receives some little cheers from the crowd after dedicating the title to a friend but then it turned into boos after seeing the former Hardcore Champion, Stevie Cool coming out of the scene.

Stevie Cool: Oww... That's disgusting Train!

boos...

Stevie Cool: It's unusual to see a big man like you saying some mushy stuffs in public! Are you out of your mind? You see Train, I know what's in your mind right now! You're damn happy with that title hanging on and you used a guy who passed away as a shield to let other guys sympathize a Behemoth like you! If I were Test watching up above, I am too disappointed and embarrassed with you! Haha! Poor Andrew!

Train Wrecker: You better stop inserting Test here Stevie, he's already...

Stevie Cool: So I am the one now who's exploiting uh! Train, I don't bag with those sympathies! I don't care about Test! I am going to get that Hardcore title back to where it truly belongs!

Commercial Break

After the break, we see some highlight videos from the past featuring the teams and factions of HEW that includes the Anti American Organization, the two time Tag Champions, the Acolytes, both one time champions, The Untouchables and Punk and Styles Connection, Station X, T&T: Test and Train Wrecker, and others. After the short clip, the current HEW Tag Team Champions, Johnny Jeter and Rob Van Dam show up as they are watching the current video in their locker room.

Then we go back in the ring as Station X's music hits and the trio of Shannon Moore, Paul London and Brian Kendrick enters the stage into some cheers from the crowd.

Joey Styles: You've just seen the HEW Tag Team Champions awhile ago. Now we might see their next challengers in this tag team match.

Al Snow: I heard there are some good tag teams in HEW right now, they could be a big threat to our tag team champions.

Second Match: Station X (Paul London and Brian Kendrick w/ Shannon Moore) vs. KC James and Idol Stevens
The three runs down the ramps and toward the ring as fast as they could as the fans cheer. Then the Teacher's Pet music hits as the team of KC James and Idol Stevens make their cocky entrance that let the fans throw some boos at them. The two walk down the ramps as both Paul and Brian prepare themselves for the match. The bell rings as Paul and KC James are stayed inside the ring to start the match and KC gets the upper hand by quickly attacking London. KC starts to throw some forearms to his opponents and then he whips him to the ropes and he gives him a knee to his midsection. KC then throws his opponent down with a snapmare followed by a soccer kick to his back. A smirk then comes out of KC's face as he tags in his partner, Idol Stevens and two continues to double team London inside the ring while Kendrick has no idea what to do. Idol then continues to beat London inside the ring and showing his cockiness at his defenseless opponent. Idol then grabs his opponent back to his feet for a suplex attempt but then London slips and he counters his opponent with a dropkick, turning the match in his side. Idol quickly gets up as London gives him a side enzuigiri and he rushes toward Kendrick after for the tag. Kendrick then enters the ring and spring for action as he hits Idol with a flying forearm. Kendrick continues to get the momentum to his team as he throw some kicks to his opponent. Kendrick then grabs his opponent and he whips him toward their corner and tags in London. The two then double teams their opponent, giving him a double suplex followed by a leg drop and back senton combo. Kendrick then leaves London in the ring as he applies a headlock to his opponent. Idol manages to escape as he uses his strength to throw his opponent down the mat. Idol then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the ropes. London bounces back and he ducks out of a clothesline attempt from Idol. London then runs at the other ropes and bounces, knocking Idol down with a split legged huracanrana. London quickly gets up and he hits his cocky opponent with a running shooting star press. London then goes for the cover, 1... 2... and KC James gets inside the ring to break the count. Kendrick then inserts himself in the ring as well, turning this match into a texas tornado brawl. All four men exchange some punches inside the ring until KC James throw his fellow illegal man, Brian Kendrick out of the ring to continue their brawl outside. The ref turns his focus outside the ring, giving Idol Stevens a chance to pull out his dirty tricks as he gives his opponent a vicious low blow then followed by a Swinging Neckbreaker. Idol goes for the cover as Kendrick tries to break the count but KC James prevents him from doing it, 1... 2... 3... and Idol Stevens scores a win for his team.

Joey Styles: What a screw up! This two just gained an upset victory!

Al Snow: That was not an upset victory Joey! That was a genius! They pulled out something smart to get the win! This two have a chance to become the next contenders for the HEW Tag Team Championship!

Backstage:

Johan Stone: Please welcome my guest, Carlito!

crowd boos...

Johan Stone: Well Carlito, we've just seen a very entertaining tag team bout between...

Carlito: You think that's cool? You better be kiddin' Carlito! That was a low grade tag team match and either of those team doesn't fit for a tag team championship match. Me and my new partner here are the next coolest thing in the tag team division. Oh! and Carlito's partner is not a pirate anymore! Hey! Come here....

One of HEW's newest star, The Masterpiece, Chris Masters enters the scene and receives more heat from the crowd.

Chris Masters: Yeah! Carlito and Chris Masters! You've seen us team up in the past and we will be teaming up again! We are going to be HEW's biggest tag team here and our first victim will definitely be Rob Van Dam and Johnny Jeter!

Commercial Break

After the break, a video footage was shown featuring some of the notable feuds happened in HEW. It ends with the feud between two former tag team champions, CM Punk and AJ Styles. Then after the footage, we go backstage as we see AJ Styles standing in front of the cameras.

AJ Styles: That was a very memorable moment right there! Seeing yours truly standing victorious against a no good friend, CM Punk!

crowd boos...

AJ Styles: Well, that was already the past and from now on, I'll be having myself in focus of getting the major prize in HEW! You'll be seeing me as your next HEW Heavyweight Champion whether you like it or not!

crowd boos....

AJ Styles: The dawn of an AJ Styles reign is upon us!

AJ leaves as the crowd continues to throw some boos. We then return back in the ring as the third match of the night is about to start.

Third Match: Non-title match: HEW Television Champion Petey Williams vs. Siaki
Petey Williams' music hits as the HEW Television Champion enters the stage and receives some cheers from the crowd. Then Siaki's music hits as the Cocky Samoan enters the stage and receives some heat from the crowd. The bell rings and both men starts to circle around, trying to get the first hand in the match. Siaki manages to grab his opponent and he knocks him down the mat with a fireman’s carry. Petey quickly gets up as Siaki applies him with a side headlock as the TV Champ slips out of it and he whips his opponent to the ropes. Siaki rebounds back and he knocks Petey down with a shoulder block. Petey gets up as Siaki runs to the ropes and again he knocks him down with a shoulder block. The TV champ stands up as Siaki goes for another shoulder block attempt but this time Petey manages to frog leap out of it and as his opponent returns, he catches him with a armdrag takedown. Petey then applies an armbar to his opponent as Siaki tries to get out from it. The so called Cocky Samoan tries to get out from the armbar as he slowly tries to get up on his knees. Petey then gets up, pulling Siaki up as well and once again he whips him to the ropes. Siaki bounces back with a clothesline as the TV champ ducks and he nails his opponent down with a reverse neckbreaker. The TV Champ then grabs Siaki up and he attempts to throw him with a belly to belly but he counters him with a headbutt then followed by a knocking big boot. Siaki then starts throwing some boot on Petey and then he hits him with a leg drop to his sternum and covers, 1... 2... and Petey kicks out. Siaki then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he whips him to the rope, the TV Champ bounces back as the Cocky Samoan hits him with a high dropkick and covers, 1... 2.. and another kick out. Siaki then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he readies himself for his finisher, he kicks Petey to the midsection and then he runs to the ropes for the front flip neckbreaker. Siaki bounces back as Petey surprises him with a clothesline. The TV Champs then gets up and Siaki follows as Petey charges in and he gives him a kick to his midsection. Petey goes for a suplex attempt as Siaki counters him with an irish whip. Petey bounces back and he knocks Siaki down with the Canadian Legsweep. Petey then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he sets him up for the Canadian Destroyer. Petey is about to connect the finisher as Siaki counters him with a backbody drop. The Cocky Samoan then runs to the corner as he tries to remove one of the turnbuckle's protector. The ref then stops him from doing it but then he throws the protector out of the ring to expose the steel. After arguing with the ref, Siaki turns back to his opponent as the TV Champ gives him a dropkick. Petey then gets Siaki back as he goes for another attempt of his finisher but then the Cocky Samoan counters him and he whips him to the corner with the exposed turnbuckle. Petey manages to avoid from the turnbuckle and he charges back as Siaki catches him with a surprise Samoan Drop and covers, 1... 2... 3... and Siaki wins the match via distraction.

Al Snow: Whoah! What a great trick from Siaki!

Joey Styles: Yeah! We've seen another dirty trick tonight! Okay enough of that! We’ve just received a memo from our Chairman, Ricky “the Dragon†Steamboat that we will be seeing a tag team main event for tonight, it will be the Shaman of Sexiness, John Morrison and the British Brawler, Sir William Regal against Matt Hardy and the former HEW Heavyweight Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

Al Snow: Oh yeah! That’s the match that we all been waiting for!

Video Footage: It features some of the memorable moments from HEW Heavyweight Championship matches. It shows Chris Jericho’s first successful title defense against Rosey and his match at Explosive Fest where he regained the title against the same man. Then the video shows Shelton Benjamin winning the HEW Heavyweight Champion at Overheat against Chris Jericho and Rosey which is one of HEW’s biggest moments where an underdog just turned into an iconic champion.

Then we go backstage and see John Morrison alone watching the footage.

John Morrison: So that was the “biggest moments†huh! You see people! HEW has got back in the tracks and this means, you’ll see more memorable moments in the future. And one of the moments you’ll see is much better than that! The biggest moment that you’ll ever see is when John Morrison flies high in his Starship of Pain, swinging the galaxies with the HEW Heavyweight title around his waist, wrapped in his beautiful pack! You better come prepare HEW! As your new rising star has finally arrived in slow motion!

Morrison continues to brag in front of the cameras until another new star came out in form of Matt Hardy.

crowd cheers….

Matt Hardy: Hmmm… nice small talk there John, it seems like you’re going to run as president at the next elections, but John there’s one thing that you and the other politicians have in common.

John Morrison: Yeah! Yeah! What is it?

Matt Hardy: Your promises are always meant to be broken!

crowd pops…

John Morrison: Ho—ho! That one right there is funny Matt! Then who do you think will win the HEW Heavyweight Championship? A Loser, Heartbroken, Overshadowed guy like you?

Matt Hardy: Well yeah, At least not a guy who has been thinking he’s a famous rock star from the 70’s who never had his own groupies or tour bus!

The two continues to argue until Sir William Regal comes out!

Sir William Regal: What is the reason for this boring argument? Come on you people! You two just entered HEW’s den and you have nothing to prove yet because there’s already a man who has shown what he got to become the next HEW Heavyweight Champion, and he’s none other than me, Sir William Regal!

crowd cheers…

Sir William Regal: I had into great matches in this company! I had the most dominating faction in HEW, the Anti American Organization, and with them, we’ve been one of the successful guys here in HEW!

Then the former HEW Champion, Shelton Benjamin shows up

Shelton Benjamin: Wait! But the last time I saw you with AAO, you’re always behind them!

crowd cheers….

Sir William Regal: Ba-ha-ha! That was so funny Benjamin! Truly a comic! So know you brag yourself, thinking he’s HEW’s Golden Boy! You see Shelton, the only permanent in this world is change and you being the best man in this company are done! It’s time for others to step up! So you better learn to go back in the line and wait for your turn again!

Shelton Benjamin: You see Regal, there’s one thing how to get back on top of the food chain faster, and that’s by facing all the odds and I am into it! I am into challenges! I am the fighting champion! So if you will be blocking my way, then I am going to fight you!

Al Snow: Whoah! This is going to be good!

Joey Styles: Strong words from these four men, let’s see what will happen to our main event?

Al Snow: This is going to be a rumble!

Commercial Break

After the break, we go backstage and hear a very familiar laugh, then the camera spans out of the area and we see the Dibiases coming over to do a promo.

Million Dollar Man: Hahahaha! The Million Dollar Man has finally arrived HEW! You see people, I am here to introduce you the biggest acquisition that this company have ever made! I always tell you that every people have its price for the Million Dollar Man but there is one man, One Man, who has been Priceless since he was born! So without further ado, I call out my talented son, Ted Dibiase!

crowd boos…

Ted Dibiase: Yeah! HEW’s biggest commodity and its future main star is here! The Priceless One, Ted Dibiase! I am here to conquer this show in my own bare hands! It’s all about business here! The Dibiases will control this place in no time ‘coz every people who’s in this building has a cheap price and none of them is as Priceless as me!

crowd boos…

Joey Styles: This kid has a huge ego around him for a young age!

Al Snow: Well, like father like son! They are indeed priceless!

Main Event: Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy vs. John Morrison and Sir William Regal
John Morrison’s music hits as the Shaman of Sexy brings his slow motion entrance in HEW, making the fans give him some mixed reactions. Then Sir Regal’s music hits and the British Brawler enters and joins his partner inside the ring. Then Matt Hardy’s music hits as the man who will never die enters the stage and he walks down the ramp, receiving some cheers from the crowd. Then Shelton Benjamin’s music hits as the former HEW Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring with big pops from the crowd. All four men goes for a big stare down as the ref calls for the bell. Shelton and Regal started the match as the two HEW Originals turns the match into a clinic by exchanging holds and wraps until Regal manages to throw the former champ down the canvass. Regal tries to apply a submission lock on Shelton as one of HEW’s biggest star escapes from his lock. Shelton then gets up and knocks Regal down with a boot to his chest and then followed by a quick hold on his arm. The Blackpool Veteran then quickly reverses the lock as he gets up and knocks Shelton down with a clothesline but then the former champion surprises him with a kip up and he sends Regal down with an armdrag. Shelton then grabs his opponent back to his feet and he goes for a German Suplex but then Regal quickly holds the near ropes to break the attempt and he quickly tags in Morrison. The sparkled young star then enters the ring and he shows some good offense against the former champion as he swings him with a kick to his head. Morrison then gives his opponent an Inverted headlock backbreaker, then a kick to the midsection followed by an overhead Capoeira kick.

Morrison then shows off the crowd after nailing Benjamin with a devastating kick and then he continues by grabbing Shelton up to his feet only to get countered with a kick to his face. Shelton then slowly stands up and he jumps off tagging Matt Hardy. Hardy enters the ring and he shows some adrenaline as he knocks Morrison down with some clotheslines and forearm smashes. Matt continues to roll his momentum down the ring as he whips Morrison to the ropes and then he ducks out of an elbow attempt from Matt Hardy. The Guru of Greatness then blinds his opponent with an eye rake and then followed by an enzuigiri to the back of his head. This gives a turn around of the match as Morrison starts giving Matt a hell of a beat down. Morrison then tags in Regal and the two starts double teaming against Hardy. Regal then starts throwing his awful attacks on Matt, giving him some stiff knee strikes and a closed fist punch for the cover, 1… 2.. and Matt kicks out. Regal then waits for Matt to get up and he applies him with the Cobra Clutch. Matt quickly tries to break the hold by throwing some elbows on Regal and then he whips him to the corner. Matt then shouts for the crowd before he charges in for a clothesline but Regal blocks it with his elbow. The British Brawler then throws his opponent to the corner and he tags in Morrison. Morrison then seats his opponent up the top turnbuckle and he climbs up as well for a Superplex attempt. Morrison tries to throw his opponent down but Matt counters with punches at the side of his body and shoves the Shaman of Sexy down the canvass. Matt then stands up the second turnbuckle and he does his “I will not die†taunt before he jumps off for the Diving Leg Drop but then he missed as his opponent rolls out. Then there goes the hot tag as both men tries to crawl towards their partners. Morrison gets the first tag and Regal quickly tries to stop Hardy but he came short as his opponent already tagged in his partner. Shelton then enters the ring and the two starts brawling inside the ring.

Regal then pulls off some of his dirty tricks on the former champ by poking his eye. Regal then kicks his midsection and goes for the Butterfly Powerbomb but Shelton quickly reverses it and he nails Regal down with a Leaping Reverse STO (Paydirt). Shelton then waits for his opponent to get up and he grabs him for the T-bone Suplex but then Morrison comes in to save his partner. Morrison then whips Shelton to the ropes and he charges in but the former champion outsmarted him by pulling down the ropes, sending Morrison out of the ring. Shelton then tags Matt Hardy and the two waits Regal to get up. A dazed William Regal stands up seeing Shelton in front of him and without thinking; he charges in only to get hit by a Super Kick. Regal then turns around as Hardy kicks him to his midsection and he nails him with the Twist of Fate and covers, 1… 2… 3… and Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy win the match.

Hardy’s theme hits the speakers as the two celebrate inside the ring. Morrison gets back on his feet and decided to leave the two and his partner in the ring. Then the HEW logo flashes below the screen as the show ends seeing the two raising their hands in victory.

Qwake

Opening with Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat: I liked this opening, the video package would have shown some great highlights from old times and Steamboats little speech was good. He built up well and ended by announcing a tournament for the vacant HEW Championship which should be good, I'm not entirely sure of who the superstars in the tourney will be but its got me interested and I'll continue reading for sure now.

Nicky Andersen (DOLPH) backstage: I laughed when at the start of this promo when he kepy shutting down the interviewer before finally telling him to leave lol. He was in pretty good character, arrogant and cocky i pretty much all he's about at the moment. Cryme Tyme coming helped this segment, they have history with Andersen and they brought it up in a comedic way, you brought in shad which I don't like, you've got two good talented guys in JTG and Tornado but I'm not a fan of Shad, I guess he'd be good back up. Pretty good segment although I don't know if anything will come of this, maybe a continued feud?

Mysterio Vs OJ: Pretty decent opener, I think it was a good decision to start the show off with one of HEWs newest talents that being Rey Mysterio, OJ put up a minor fight but it looks as though Rey was just to fast paced for him. With a win like that in his debut, I see big things for Rey in HEW. I have a few feuds I'd like to see him in and I bet you have alot of ideas for him too. Nice job.

Train Wrecker interview: I really enjoyed this, Nova was VERY entertaining as the announcer and TW was good paying tribute to his former partner. Stevie came in would have gotten ALOT of heel heat after saying that, its good story building and they should have some pretty hardcore matches. Maybe my favourite segment so far in the show.

Station X Vs KC James and Idol Stevens: Cool name for Londrick and I had actually forgotten about James and Stevens, good tag match here, some good back and fourth stuff, both teams got some good offence in and I must say, I am really suprised James and Stevens got the win, I thought London and Kendrick had this match won before even beginning to read it lol. Best match of the returning show so far, hopefully this continues.

Carlito interview: Carlito was in good character and I like him teaming with Masters although I did like him teaming with "the pirate" too. I see Tag title matches for these two sometime down the track. Good simple segment here.

Styles promo: This wasn't bad, I liked how you had the video package to help new readers or maybe readers who have forgotten about the history between these two. The promo itself was alright, AJ got the point across about him wanting the World Championship but I thought this may have been a little too short, could have been a little more length to it. Not too bad though, AJ going for the title should be good.

Petey Vs Siaki: Not a bad match, it had its spots and flowed quite nicely. I think the ending parts to the match were good, it wasn't completley a dirty win as Petey didn't even hit the exposed turnbuckle, a feud should develop from this for the TV title which I hope Petey Williams retains as he Petey is awesome! Good stuff here.

Morrison/Hardy/Regal/Benjamin backstage: Looks as though we know who four of the men in the tournament are. Good choices here too. I think its good how you've had them interact with one another before there Main Event Match (I didn't even know this was the Main Event until commentary told me so), some good lines from each man, a few funny lines but also a few errors throughout it which you could work on. Good segment.

Ted Jr and Ted Sr promo: Both were in good character and I think its good that Ted Jrs been brought in, with the way you book young guys he could be Champ within a few months lol. Good short promo and I look forward to seeing what you can do with him.

Main Event: Easily Match of the Night, some great action between the two teams and it was a great length, the way a Main Event should be. I was quite dissappointed that you didn't hype your Main Event throughout the show tbh, it was kind of the same with Andrews first return show, I was expecting a first round tournament match but we got that match randomly, no announcement of it or anything, just joey styles saying that was the Main Event and thats it. The match was good but it should have been hyped by GM or commentary more. I liked the way these four worked together and future matches with them would be great. Nice job.

Overall: Good return show Levy, the backstage segments were awesome and the matches had their fair share of good spots. I'm excited to see where you go with all your little angles and I will continue to read, the tournament should be good, can't wait. The only major bad thing on the show was the lack of hype to the Main Event, if you had built it up early it would have been more exciting and had me interested in reading to the end of the show. Everything else was mostly good.

Rating: 7.5/10

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Opening Segment:pretty generic opening but I am happy to see Steamboat higher up and I know you will do great with him. If he is at least half as good as he was on commentary than his role as Chairman will be fantastic plus I love Styles coming in to fill his spot. The tournament will be interesting to see if you can bring some new guys in the ME early on.

Nicky Anderson/Cryme Tyme:I liked how it started and bringing JTG in Tornado in brought back some good memories of their feud but than Shad jumped in and kinda killed the momentum of this because you could have utilized him in another way instead of just having him walk in and be there. I don't know if you wanna carry this feud over from before or not but decent segment.

Mysterio vs Jordan: Always good to utilize that new talent and I think with your creative mind, we will see rey in some amazing feuds and I am really looking forward to what you are going to do. A basic match to kind of polish Mysterio and get him over with the fans so it served its purpose.

Trainwrecker: I loved this. An amazing segment having Nova as a interviewer. Plus it was very smart having Train paying tribute to Test and Stevie got some major heat from that. I can just see all of us reading to see Stevie get his ass beat and see I am already hooked and waiting lol. fantastic segment.

Station X vs James and Stevens:Not a bad match. Had the back and forth action between both teams. Having Stevens and Idol come out on top is a surprising choice but I hope that this leads somewhere and london and kendrick don't just get used out as jobbers.

Carlito interview:I have never been fond of Carlito but i did like the tag team with burchill in HEW. Very unique tag team and concept. Now with Masters eh I was never crazy about the team when they were together but I am hoping that your mind can really do something with this team to make me interested. But he was in character and I can see them getting a shove I just hope you make it interesting.

Styles Promo:pretty short and to the point promo for Styles. Thought you could have taken it a bit farther but yeah pretty generic promo.

Petey vs. Siaki: These two had good chemistry together. The match didn't have too many hiccups. I liked the finish. Petey stopping himself from hitting the exposed turnbuckle and than having him turn and get hit with the finish is just good booking. I like the way the feud is starting off though and I have to say so far this is my match of the night but time to read on.

Morrison/Hardy/Regal/Benjamin: Kinda late in the show to establish your main event. but still a good promo. I love the MOrrison character and I foresee them breaking off and having their own feud. I thought it was a bit weird that you had a positive crowd reaction for Regal when he is suppose to be a major heel. I think the promo was good and set up the main event well just should have come up a little earlier in the show in my opinion.

The Dibiases: Ted Sr. was in character and did his part and I really really REALLY hope you keep him around as the mouthpiece of Ted Jr. because Jr. is not that great of a talker and needs someone to do the talking for him until you get him really established. But I foresee some very big things from him and I know you will deliver.

Main Event:The match itself was a smooth flowing match as I expected. All four of these guys in the ring had great chemistry and you can really get into the story ya know. I can't wait to see how you break these guys off amongst each other as the tournament for the title gets under way eventually. Match of the night for sure and Hardy getting the win over Regal was nice to see someone get that first hard shove instead of Shelton.

Overall: I loved the return show. I think we both suffer from a bit of writing rust lol. But I am sure your next show is going to be much much better. I hope I helped you a bit with my comments. Look forward to more Levi.

7.5/10