Heroes returning!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
@TheArabHammer just informed me that he thinks this show is returning sometime this year. Can anyone confirm that??? I LOVED that show. I was reading the online comics they were putting out and everything.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
I never really got into the show. I heard it was good though.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I was going to create a Heroes thread but I have already found other fans!

I absolutely loved this show during it's initial run. Season one and three were my favourite's out of the original four, series two and four were not as intriguing but I was still very much interested in them for character development purposes. I have been working my way through the original season's on Netflix at present and have got to season three already.

Question - Is the returning season going to be the final one? Also is it going to be a full season or just a half season?

Much love

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Heroes gradually went down in quality w/ each season; S1 = Baller as fuck, S2 = Still Really Good, S3 = Kinda started to fade but still pretty good, S4 = Some episodes were good some were unbearable.. I hear the new Reborn series is going to feature entirely different characters; however they have not ruled out cameo appearances by the previous characters.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Heroes shit their pants for 2 seasons during the writers strike. The first season was amazing, and yes, i will watch this, but i have no faith in it being quality in any way.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So HRG will be reprising his role.. Zachary Levi has been cast as a lead role for the series.

Zachary Levi has signed on to star in NBC’s Heroes Reborn, EW has confirmed.

A relaunch of the original superhero drama, which ran from 2006 to 2010, the 13-episode event series will feature a brand new story, though Jack Coleman is slated to reprise his role as Noah Bennett, a.k.a. HRG.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/16/heroes-reborn-zachary-levi/

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ya Ta!
11073571_10153256112343189_4706311799100818053_n.png

Reactions: Aids Johnson