Henderson Open To fighting Winner Of Jackson/Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
“I think that could be interesting going forward, a unification fight with the winner of that contest would be a good match. I’m not really looking to go back to middleweight. I’m happy at light-heavyweight. It’s where I feel most comfortable … I’m the Strikeforce light-heavyweight champion, I’ve beaten Fedor, and I’m unemployed, so we’ll have to see what the talks are now after I’ve had a few weeks off. It’s not a bad position to be in though.â€

Strikeforce light-heavyweight champion, Dan Henderson, tells the UK Telegraph that he is open to any and all offers the UFC or Strikeforce have to make him now that his contract has expired, including a title unification bout with the winner of Rampage Jackson vs. Jon Jones.

At 40 years old, Dan has taken out some of the best in the game, including his most recent victory over Fedor Emelianenko in the Strikeforce heavyweight division.

Should be intresting to see what the UFC does, i know the winner of Rashad and Ortiz is supposed to fight the winner of Jackson and Jones throwing Hendo into the mix could set up some intresting fights though.