Help!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Right I have just downloaded Photo Shop CS3 Trial, how do I actually start it up, I am lost. I did the set-up and nothing happened.

Wrestling Station

What set-ups you did exactly. State the steps you made for us to know where you went wrong.

Beer

Well, I downloaded it first of all.

The I did the set-up. Nothing happened.

Now I have a Folder called Adobe CS3

In that you have this:

Adobe CS3 (Folder)

In that you have this:

Payloads (Folder)
Redist (Folder)
Resources (Folder)
Deployment (XML)
Set Up (Application)
Version Info (XMP)
Winbootstrapper (Windows Installer Package)
Winbootstrapper1 (Izarc Cab Archive)

I do the Set Up nothing happens. I investigate. Inside Payloads are many folders all with a Izarc Cab Archive and Windows Installer Packages in. Though each one when clicked on require you to do the Set Up. I go back and then into redist .Inside this it has about 6 Apps. Everytime I click on one it says there is not enough storage space when there clearly is as they are only kb size and I have about 100gb left. I leave and enter Resources. I enter resouces and their are two folders. Common and Media. Inside common is alert and script. Inside alert are two cascading sheet documents and one html doc. Inside Script is 4 JScript Script Files. I go back to resources and enter Media. Inside this are the folders, css and img. In img you jut have 4 random images. In css is one cascading sheet doc. I go back alll the way to the main file with Redist, Resources and payloads in.

Once here I click on winbootstrapper installer package. It says that you must do the set up. I go to winbootstrapper1 and it has many files in all of 1kb and none of them open. Finally i click on the XML thing and it is a load of mumbo jumbo that meas nothing to me.

HELP!! WTF?