Help...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
K... I'm making this BTB poster and im having trouble. When I use 72 Text on the poster, it comes up as like 6(Or some lower size) So... I make it to the highest font, and it shows up as 10 ( or some lower size).. so I decided to open up a blank document and use text 72... it came up as 72. Can anyone help me with this text problem?

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Maybe the poster size is too big and you are zoomed out. What Size actually is it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I'm zoomed out, and it is 400X500

The Font size is at the highest and it comes up as like 6pt

K... I just tried to add text on another blank document... now it's coming out small like my poster.. i've restarted my computer and still shows up the same... maybe an option is messed up or something?

the dark knight

dont understand what you're saying tbh...screen shots?

King_Ash

Reaction score
Have you tried different fonts? Perhaps there is a problem with the font itself, if it turns out to be the same font you may have to just reinstall the font. But if it is happening for each font maybe try re-installing the programs.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I turned off my computer last night. I turned it back on like 40 min. ago and tried it again... it's working now. When I turned off my computer the first time, it didn't work... strange.