Help Luke Pick A New Name.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Anyways inspired by RJC thread i have been recently thinking of new names as "Luke" is probally just a bit bland. I've recently tried out the White Machismo name but iam not to sure about it yet.
So i would like for you to suggest some names for me to use, because i like other peoples suggestions and what they think etc etc...

Names i've thought of so far

White Machismo
Half Human Half Amazing
Murder City ..... (haven't got that far, lol.)

As you can see there not that good so i'd like your suggestions on what is a good name also if it had abit of a ROH theme to it would be good but it doesn't matter basically i want all your ideas doesn't matter what it is.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Luke Skywalker
Where's my Chicken... You Bitch
Luke = God (I wasn't reffering 2 u... but oh well) lol

ermmm this is hard !

Travis40

Luke........Luke

.....DAMN

Murder City Pussy Pounder, it just sounds so right, ya know?

I'm Not Gay......Maybe

Green Machismo, since your name is in green.

Viva La Luke :shifty:

Kellie

Hifo

MonkeyFuck (not referring to Monkeystyle)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
V1s Bitch
V1s Baby Girl
Matthardyv1s MFer

I like Viva La Luke....And White Machismo

This Guy

If you change your name again, I'll hunt you down dude....unless you change your name to "I Promise Not to Change My Name"

the dark knight

If you change your name again, I'll hunt you down dude....unless you change your name to "I Promise Not to Change My Name"
agreed lol

i knew it was a bad idea making an official thread for name changes. PM was a great solution cuz the member might feel like an ass to PM the admin everday :D .

seriously though, fuck name changes. i wanna see some of you change your real names that frequent.